Chapter 45

It's wedding day. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. The way my emotions are in a spiral right now it's insane. I just can't. I'm about to marry the nigga I missed classes with, the man that I used to hang out with all the time, I missed so much family bonding because of how hooked this nigga got me. I love Duke so much. I remember when the girls wanted me to break up with him because the love that I had for him was too much and I was madly in love with the nigga and now we live in the same house and how I have seen them grow as being a small Youtube group full of streamers to worldwide. It's insane to me.

The girls woke up before me and Karrah was whipping up some breakfast. Ammi got her makeup chair ready as Adreel got her hair essentials ready and Gio got my dress out in the living room. They had some bridesmaid dresses which were light pink and had bows on the back of their dresses and they had some pink flowers as their decoration to their fit with some bows on their heads. If you get the image, then you know. I then wake up on the couch with Ammi setting up the makeup station. Skye taking care of Ava, Adreel getting her hair essentials ready so that she can do my hair the same time Ammi does it. Ammi and Adreel have been getting close lately and working together on a lot of things, sometimes Adreel babysits Ava and Mateo together just to release the stress off of Ammi's shoulders and I found that so cute.

I then put a smile on my face as everyone else is getting busy. Karrah is whipping up some breakfast for everybody.

Karrah: Y'all breakfast is ready!

We had some Concrete boys playing in the background in support for their album that released. I then wipe my eyes and stood up to go to the bathroom. Why am I waking up in a bad mood for? I don't understand what is going on. I then go and do my business and go and shower and get ready in my pyjamas because the girls are helping me get ready.

Ammi: Destinee, hurry your ass up!

"Shut up"

I then give her a face and sit on the chair and look at myself in the mirror. Why am I acting like this? I should be excited and not pissed. I don't know a lot happened and I've had enough of this bullshit, I hate this.

Ammi: Girl, fix your face what is going on with you today? It's your big day.

"I don't know, I just feel like I should just not do this day today because I don't feel good"

Ammi: Well after me and AD do your makeup and hair, you'll feel good.

"I hope so"

I then let out a big sigh and Ammi and Adreel start doing their magic, and then after a few hours, they were done. All the girls started to gather around me and get their phones out and start to film. I had to smile and look like I was excited which I was, but I was also scared for myself. But I should just try and be happy for today, I'm about to be a Mrs, so that's a huge deal. So, I should be happy and just hope my husband is not doing anything stupid.

The girls then help me put on my dress. My dress was white and laced with some white bows at the back with a tutu form and the veil having Duke's name on it. My nails in French tip and with D in the corner of my left nail and it just felt so right to do this day and I should be enjoying it. After I come out after changing, the girl's phones started to flash and they started to cheer. A smile started to form on my face. That smile was actually from the soul. I felt that smile and it turns out that I am actually excited.

"Alright, let's go get this show on the road girls"

We then get out of my apartment with all the girls looking so beautiful and gorgeous. We then get the lift and I get a text from Kai saying the limos are outside and Duke hasn't seen me yet and so I then feel nervous because I don't know how he's going to feel about the way I look and I know he's going to love it but it still made me nervous. Me and the girls then walk outside and we see the three limos out and then we see Duke standing outside me and his limo and sees me and gasps and puts his hand over his hand and starts to crouch down with his hands in his eyes. The nigga was crying for real. That just made me want to cry.