Chapter 39

It's been 3 days since me and Duke haven't spoken. It felt like hell and it was time to cut the chase with Josh and make sure that boundaries are set so I told him to come over so we could talk about what is happening between us from now on because he is really putting my relationship at stake. It's actually really insane to me. Me and Duke still haven't talked about what happened at the party because he deserves to give me space to think about all of this shit.

I hear a knock at my door and I look through the hole. It was Josh. I then open the door to let him in and he goes in and sighs.

Josh: What did you invite me here for Destinee?

Did this nigga just give me attitude? What? Who hurt this nigga for real? I'm supposed to be doing that not him.

"First of all, relax second of all, I hope you know that my relationship is at stake because of you."

Josh: Girl, don't put the blame on me when I didn't even want to have sex.

"See you a liar. Who touched my thigh? Who kissed my neck?"

Josh: Your beauty tempted me to to this shit. If it wasn't for you saying for me to come over, then this shit wouldn't have happened in the first place.

"Nigga, even if I said no, you'll still come so don't come to me with that bullshit. Thank you for listening. You can get out now"

Josh: Thank fuck.

"Fuck you"

I then slam the door and rolled my eyes and started to clean my house. I then was hoovering my house until I heard a knock on the door. Who the fuck keeps coming to my apartment all the time? I like my privacy and silence. Oh my gosh.

I peep through the hole and it was my girls, Gio, Karrah, Ammi, Adreel, Callie and Skye. They listened to my request. And Ammi brought the baby which was making my day. I opened the door and I looked at all of them.

"Look at all of y'all cute asses coming to visit your depressed friend"

Gio: Girl let us the fuck in.

"Okay okay, the floor is yours"

Karrah took my vaccum and put it back in my cupboard and then all of the rest of the girls sat down on the floor and the couch as there was a lot of them, they couldn't fit in my small ass living room.

I then sat down with Karrah and Gio in the middle of the sofa.

Callie: So we came to check up on you.

Gio: Let's cut the bullshit. How you doing from 3 days ago?

"I'm doing okay"

Karrah: Why you lying? Your eyes are all puffed up and your house is a mess.

"Shut the fuck up, I just started cleaning that shit"

Karrah: Right.

Gio was so serious about everything. To be honest, I was honestly not in the mood to talk to do anything. I'm so hurt it's insane. I want my fiancé back. He hasn't called me since 3 days ago and he hasn't texted me.

Gio: You can come back to the house now.

"I don't want to if I know my man don't wanna see my face again, and also he's going to kill the shit outta me"

Skye: What the fuck do you mean?

"He knows about me and Josh and I just had Josh over here to clarify our friendship just an hour ago"

Gio: She's not at the house, turns out she was lying and she was just trying to steal Duke away from you.

"I knew it this slimy bitch, but you jumped her right didn't you guys?"