Chapter 5 🔞!!

Duke then crashes his lips against mine. Leaving my p*ssy getting wet straight away. I was in a short black laced pyjama dress. His hand was on my throat whilst his other was bringing me more closer to him. We continue to make out as he then puts all my makeup on the side and puts me on the sink stand. His lips left mine and slowly traced down to my neck.

He knows neck kisses are my weakness. Moans began to leave my mouth as he left me there uncontrollably. Kissing my neck, my head arched back as my hand was placed at the back of his neck. He slowly lifted my dress up. I had nothing underneath that dress because I was in the middle of getting ready. His eyes lit up as soon as he saw my figure. His eyes shot back at my eyes and he crashed into my lips violently.

Our tongues were dancing together inside our lips. I bit his lip and he left a moan that was music to my ears. He then started to go to my chest area. His favourite part of my body was my tits. He then circled his tongue around my left nipple then onto my right. My moans increased in volume as he decided to go further down. Once he reached my p*ssy, he looked at me and smirked and went right in. He destroyed me entirely. Moans were exiting my mouth left right and centre.

"I'm about to cum baby."

He lifted his head up and kissed my lips with my juices stuck in his mouth. He took his white shirt off with his jeans off leaving his pants still on. His d*ck sprung up like a jack in the bock waiting to come out of its box. I slid down the counter of the bathroom sink and bent down to his d*ck. He then looked at me and smirked and I went right in. In out In out. My tongue was doing circles on that d*ck. His moans were the sound to my ears. His voice went deeper and deeper and deeper which made me much more wet.

Duke: I'm almost there baby...

I lifted my head up and kissed him passionately. He got the condom from the draw and strapped it on. I bend down facing the mirror so we could see each other.

Duke: Alexa, play Can U Handle It by Usher.

Alexa plays the song and Duke then says.

Duke: Let's see if you can handle this d*ck.
He puts it inside me whilst the song is playing in the background. He goes in and out with me ass up and face facing the mirror. Duke's face was down focusing on the work he's putting in. Both our moans were fighting against each other as Duke put in the work. My eyes rolled back every second his d*ck compresses against my ass. Our moans began to become louder as the pace began to pick up. Our moans were getting louder and as soon as Usher hit that high note, we both finished. As soon as we finished, my head came up to lay on his shoulder and his hand was placed on my neck. He was still inside of me.

*laughs* "you too good"
Duke: You know me.

We both laughed and i turned to him to kiss him one last time. I went to the toilet to pee after he just destroyed me internally.

"Hey Alexa, play Jazz Saxophone from my Spotify."

Alexa plays my Jazz playlist and I continue to get ready for the day. I wore my black cargo joggers and my NFL green jersey with the number 45 on it. I touched up my makeup and let my hair out and touched up my perfume and put on some fluffy socks. Duke was on the bed just chilling on his phone. I came out looking to see if he was there whilst I put my earring on. And he was. He stood up and bit his lip when he saw me.

Duke: You look beautiful baby

"Don't make me take off them pants again."
Duke: Imma let you do the honours.
"Quit playing D, we gotta get ready we've got a shoot today later on."
Duke: I know I don't even feel like going.

"But we've got to go because we late on schedule and the supporters want more from y'all consistency is key Duke."

Duke: You right.
As I was saying this, I walked to the bathroom and fixed my earrings and Duke walks behind me

Duke: You smell amazing. Baby, why you gotta always be right with shit.
"Cause I am."

I had my phone up so I took a picture with him arms around my waist, head on my neck and me doing a pouty face. Duke then got in the shower and got ready with a matching jersey with some black flares and a black cap. And we then went downstairs with the other guys.