Chapter 19

Fanum: What took y'all so long?

"I ain't gon repeat myself to you nigga, rather than complaining, help us take shit out the car"

Fanum: Is it a lot of stuff.

"It's a whole grocery store in that boot, go outside to Duke he's waiting on 2 people to help him"

Agent: I'll help too.

Callie: Y'all may need more than 2 so i'll be there too.

So all of us started putting stuff inside. I then meet with Ammi in the kitchen and her face then lightens up when I enter the room.

Ammi: Oh my gosh Dest, thank God you're home, what took you so long?

"Girl there was such a long ass line in Target and me and Duke were just waiting there for a long period of time with so much groceries we had a whole shop in a cart"

Ammi: Mateo was waiting for you but he was sleeping with an empty stomach. Tried making him something didn't want it, wanted Auntie Dest's cooking.

"Well, i'm here now is he in his room?"

Ammi: Yeah.

"Alright, Imma whip him up some fajitas he can have and he'll be happy again. I'm so sorry for taking so long."

Ammi: No it's fine, just whip him up something.

"You gotta be in here to watch what i'm doing cause sometimes i've gotta go back to my place sometimes so you've gotta see what I'm doing so he doesn't reject your cooking"

Ammi: Alright, alright.

So I then sort out the groceries with Ammi's help then make some fajitas for Mateo's dinner. After a few mins, I went up to his room and knocked the door and opened it slightly and saw him watching his TV.

"Mat, hey, it's Auntie Dest, I whipped you something nice"

Mateo: Auntie Dest, I was waiting for you to come home.

"Well me and uncle Duke had to get your food and now it's here"

Mateo: Thank you.

I place his food on the counter and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I gave him a hug and started making my way out.

"When you finish, leave it on the counter but when i come back, I gotta see you in bed okay?"

Mateo: Yes Aunt D.

"Okay"

I then walk to his door and see Duke smiling at me whilst i'm talking to Mateo. I then acted surprised but that shit didn't scare me at all.

"What the heck, you could've given me a heart attack"

Duke then whispers

Duke: I'm sorry, you're so good to him.

"Don't do that, I work with kids and you know that"

Duke: I know but at the same time, I wanna put a baby in you now.

"Nigga please, unless you put that ring on my finger then you have that permission, but for now, absolutely not"

I then make my way downstairs and he follows behind me.

"Let's get this celebration started"

Of course the guys started to cheer and I got to cooking some food in the kitchen and Ammi, Skye and Callie come to the kitchen. We then invited some of our friends, Jon, Sniper, Shaqq, Josh and Tylil and Punga.

They'll be arriving to the AMP house soon so we have it under control. We, the girls are cooking and the boys are in the living room just chopping it up.

"So what's with Mateo's education?"

Ammi: Going to your school, he'll be in your class so please keep a close eye on him.

"Oh great, that's good though, i'll enjoy having someone of my own in my classroom"

Ammi: He doesn't know yet though but i'll tell him tomorrow. But yeah, so far so good. He loves me and Fanum so much and he called me Mum.

"AND I MISSED IT?!?"

Ammi: Not my fault you and Duke took so long in the groceries.

Duke then walks to the kitchen when me and the girls are cooking and DJ Fanum on the booth playing us some music in the back.

Duke: What's up girls and my baby!!

Duke then walks behind me and hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek.

Duke: How you doing?

"I'm busy and you distracting me wit yo sexy self"

Duke: What y'all talking about...you know what I ain't gon get up all in your business.

"You know what's best, you can get out that'll be so nice"

Duke: I'm hurt.

"Babe, we making food that gon go in your belly and you gon start talking when the food is good so lemme not burn this food because of you"

Duke: Ouch bae, you really hurt my feelings.

"Nigga bye"

Duke then leave the room and the girls then look at me whilst laying the food on the counter.

"What?!"

Skye: Dest, that was rude.

"I hate it when i'm cooking I get distracted and then my food ain't gon taste good"

Callie: Girl, he's your man trying to give you happiness and you kicking him out the room.

"Alright, since y'all are so mad, DUKE?!"

Duke then comes running to the kitchen and Kai then follows behind him and goes to Skye and kisses her cheek as she smiles and Duke comes and helps me.

"Y'all see?! Duke ain't hurt. Right babe?"

Duke: I know she joking

"Exactly, y'all don't know us like that"

Ammi: Um correction, yes we do because you've been living with us since college so yes, we do know your ass

"I'm sorry miss baby mama"

Ammi then chuckled and set up the food. We then set up the food and Duke and Kai are helping us. And we then decorate and film all the food and post it on the AMP Instagram page.

"Alright, food is ready"

The door bell rang. It was Josh. I opened it of course. He then smiles and I smile back. Before y'all hate on me, I'm still friends with my ex so shut up. He's my friend. MY FRIEND.

So I hug him and he then said.

Josh: How you doing?

"I'm doing great. Come in"

He then comes in and then greets and embraced everyone else. The door then rings again and it was the rest of the guests. And I embraced them and went upstairs to check up on Mateo. Mateo's TV was left open with the AMP gaming videos open. He was fast asleep. He devoured the fajitas I made him. I then grab the plate and snuggled him properly in the blanket properly. And left a kiss on his forehead and left his room by putting rain sounds for him since he can't sleep without it.

I look at him for the last time and shut the door and went back downstairs.