Chapter 14

We started to go on the road. We started to listen to old jams and sing along. Ammi was taking pictures with everyone and filming everyone and posting them on her socials as she was an influencer and she wasn't active ever since the incident with Fanum.

Tyla: You're enjoying life hey?

"Look this was well deserved for her guys, we did a good thing"

Callie: Well, I did a good thing.

"And we did a good thing going"

Ammi: Let's get this party started.

Skye: Yeah!

"Wooo"

We then arrive at the venue. The venue was a fancy restaurant and it had a cool vibe. It was a golden restaurant with red chairs and tables round. And champagne glasses on the table. Chandeliers hanging from the top of the restaurant. It was very fancy. Thank God I brought my camera so we could take pictures.

Callie: Agent already payed for our meal and we just need to go to our table and wait for the waiters to come with the menu and then food. We are okay.

"Wow, your man is so nice for real"

Callie: I'm a lucky wife what could I say?

Tyla: You are lucky indeed girl.

Ammi: Can we sit down now?

"Yeah let's go"

We all hold hands like we're little children and walk with our heels making it obvious that we're in the room walking to our table. We had a group table so we could eat all together.

Champagne was poured to our glasses as the waiters waited for us behind our table so we could be ready to order.

"Alright glasses up, it's toast time"

Ammi: Right i'm going to make the toast because it's obvious this dinner is about me.

"Alright, you do the honours"

I sat down as Ammi stood up and adjusted her dress. She then took her champagne glass and cleared her throat.

Ammi: I wanna thank Callie for this amazing reservation. Couldn't have done this without you. Would've still been in bed if this didn't happen.

Everyone started to giggle, then Ammi looked at us girls.

Ammi: I wanna thank all of you for being there for me in this rough time and I hope all of us have a good time. But I have this one concern.

"What's wrong Ammi?"

Ammi: I wanna take Fanum back but I don't know what to say to the nigga.

"Girl, go with your gut, listen to your heart. You don't need words from us"

Tyla: Yes

Callie: Exactly

"Girl, just do what your heart tells you to do"

Ammi: My mind is telling me to go but my heart... i don't know what my heart is telling me.

Rosemary: Just trust yourself we know you can do it.

Ammi: You guys are right, anyways I love y'all and I know y'all love me too so let's order this food and eat.

As Ammi was sitting next to me this dinner, I gave her a side hug.

"How you feeling?"

Ammi: I'm holding up. You know, I've got you guys so i know im gonna be okay. How are you and Duke holding up?

"We good. We holding up."

Ammi: Good

Me and Ammi give each other a side hug and we talk to the girls for a while. We then get our eats and start to eat. We drink a little and then get the bill and start heading home.

—————————- At the AMP house——————
We get home and the girls headed upstairs whilst I took my heels off and sat down in the living room on the couch. I heard some footsteps come down the stairs. I was on my phone and I look up and it's Duke.

Duke: How was your night?

"It was good, Ammi enjoyed herself, but i'm just so tired. Fanum has a court session about his alleged child tomorrow, and we've also got a trip to go to and there's just so much drama going on, it's stressing me out"

Duke: Baby, look at me

He takes my chin and turns it towards him.

Duke: This situation is none of our business, honestly, we love getting involved in shit that don't concern us. We've gotta stop that.

"I agree"

Duke: We're just there to support them and that's it. That's it. We've got our own relationship to be taking care of.

"You right"

Duke: Right so don't stress yourself. Okay?

"Gotchu"

I lay my head on his shoulder and my arms crossed against his torso and his chin laying on my head and his arms around my body. I felt safe and just comfortable in his arms. I just love Duke so much.

I just appreciate him so much.

Ammi comes downstairs and sees me and Duke cuddling on the couch looking at nothing.

I look up and see her watching us.

Ammi: I'm sorry i'm ruining y'all's moment but I need you two's advice.

"Come here"

Duke: We got you so what's up?

Ammi: I want to talk to Fanum but I don't feel like talking to him. The court session is tomorrow so I can't just not talk to him forever. I've got to come to acceptance.

Duke: Ammi, Imma be totally honest with you because you know i don't sugarcoat shit, go talk to him. He's your man. Y'all are having a baby. Fanum is already going through it and we've gotta be there to support him especially his woman. So go and speak to him but before that do some self reflection.

"Right , talk to yourself make sure you're in the right mindset, don't avoid yourself and your feelings you've got this"

Ammi: I knew I could always count on y'all

Ammi then gives me a hug and high five's Duke and me and Duke continue hugging and we continued to just stare at nothing and just chill and whisper to each other about everything. Ammi then goes to the other room before the second kitchen and does some self reflection.

Ammi: Okay before we talk to Fanum, we got to not say some dumb shit. He's your man, you're carrying his child. You are there to support him and to be there for him. You've got this.

She sighs

Ammi: You got this.

Ammi then goes past me and Duke and goes upstairs to the guest room where she was staying for a while. She needed some more self reflection. She wasn't ready.

Ammi: Come on you can do this.

Ammi then takes her makeup off and takes all her clothes from tonight off and wears her Fanum hoodie and some black sweats. She had her hair in a clip and she then wore her glasses.

She was prepared to go. She opens the door and makes her way to Fanum's room....