Chapter 23

Yesterday we had an amazing time shooting with Beta Squad and we also took a walk around Atlanta. Mateo had a good time and that's all that matters. Unless he's got a good impression of the group. That's all the matters.

We go to the Greek Islands today and our bags are downstairs. It's early in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs leaving Duke asleep in his room. I made myself some tea and just sat on the couch with my phone on and just going through socials and what they are saying.

I'm already ready with my airport fit which would be a black hoodie and sweatpants with my hair in a high bun and with no makeup and my bag with me. I hear footsteps come downstairs. I recognised those footsteps and guess who it was?! It was my man. Of course.

Duke: Bae, what you doing this early in the morning?

"Don't you know who we've got to go to the airport tomorrow?"

Duke: Yeah we travelling today but babe, it's a night flight.

"I know"

Duke then shakes his head. I'm a bitch that likes to be early for shit i'm so sorry but I got ready now so I don't have to shower in the middle of the day and be the last person to get ready. I don't got time for that shit.

Duke: Did you sleep though?

"Yeah but I just woke up at an early time"

Duke: So did you get your 7 hours in?

"Duke, I'm not like you nigga, I'm good"

Duke: Okay. I came downstairs knowing you were here cause my bed felt cold without you by my side.

"Boy here you go with the poetic shit. Nigga shut the fuck up"

Duke: What? Can't I serenade my lady with beautiful words?

"Nigga not in a cringy way"

Duke then walks to the kitchen and gets something from the kitchen. I didn't quite clearly see what he was getting because I was texting Rage because he's coming on the trip. He's going to meet us at the crib and we'll go on the flight together.

He was texting me about how he's excited to get with everybody again and he is about to have fun. And I was just saying the same thing. Duke was coming to sit next to me so I told Rage, imma be back and got off my phone smoothly so he doesn't look at me in such a weird way.

Duke: So did you dream about me?

"Be so for real"

Duke: What is wrong with you?

"Nothing, I'm just so tired and I just wanna be where the sun is and just leave Atlanta right now"

Duke: Did Davis tell you?

"Davis tells me everything, what did he tell you that he didn't tell me"

Duke: You know how we have our cypher, we might have the Concrete boys on the new cypher.

"Now listen...that's tough"

Duke: Right.

"Hoping we can do a video with them because they are so cool"

Duke: I don't like niggas but them nights are cool asf

"I know but they chill so they like different you feel me?"

Duke: Yeah, I feel you.

So Duke was still in his pyjamas drinking his orange juice. He was just staring at me whilst I was going through the my phone. I felt eyes on me but you know I didn't do anything about it because i'm used to it.