Chapter 67

Me and Drea are in the car driving and thinking what may Duke like for me and him to do. He already booked a reservation for me so food is not an option anymore. We were just driving around Atlanta seeing what we could do.

Drea: Duke like the arcade, y'all can go there?

"But then we'll have to get some food later which means that's out of the question because he already has a restaurant reservation booked for us"

Drea: Just go to a desert place get some ice cream or something.

"You right, we'll do that. Imma book it on my phone"

Drea: Wanna go to the mall and do some walking around for a little bit?

"Anything to pass time so Duke think we actually doing shit"

Drea: And you can also buy him a present which means you can do more.

"That's right, I've already booked the arcade. We gon do some bowling and some go karting and then we gon go and get some ice cream and just walk around and then we'll go to an empty spot where we could just park the car and see the city and then I'll give him the presents and we'll see what happens from there"

Drea: That sounds so good to me.

"You just know me too well."

Me and Drea then arrived at the mall and we parked the car and got out of the car and started to walk around and look for some presents to give to him as an anniversary gift. He loves some shades and some clothes so that'll be good for him.

Drea: So how are you and Duke doing?

"Yeah we getting there, you know it was hard at first, I wanted to take things slow but he wanted to rush thing an and now we back to boyfriend and girlfriend. Just waiting for him to propose to me and we can just live peacefully"

Drea: How did you deal with Kaliya?

"The homegirl came to my crib with her son and she came to me woman to woman to apologise and now we talk and it's going so good so far. Punga really did change her"

Drea: Damn, that's new of her to do.

"Right, she was a total bitch ever since college and I didn't like her because she just hated me for no reason"

Me and Drea then got to Gucci and got Duke some shades and a bag. We then went to Nikes to get the shoes he's always wanted and then we went back to the car still talking about what happened between me and Duke and then we was hungry so we went to Waffle House and got our orders. They got served to us and we ate and then we just sat down and talked for a bit.

"When are you gonna get all boo'd up?"

Drea: I don't know if I want a girlfriend yet.

"Nigga, stop, you handsome, you good looking and you really kind but you really rude to people you don't know and you've got to stop doing that"

Drea: What? It's a habit.

"That you've gotta stop doing. It's easy to be kind to other people"

Drea: Right whatever.

I then get a phone call and it was from Duke. I then picked it up. This nigga love to Facetime me even when I'm driving and shit. Like he really love my face that much.

Duke: Where you and Drea at?

"We at Waffle House, we got hungry so we came to eat some waffles and just chat. We coming home soon"

Duke: Did you bring my jeep?

"Of course, we got you a lot of shit"

Duke: You didn't have to go all out.