Chapter 40

It's the next day and me and Duke are sleeping on our bed and we are cuddling on each other naked and feeling each other's presence. This time we both woke up at the same time and we just gazed at each other mesmerised at each other.

Duke: Morning.

"Morning sweetness"

Duke: How was your sleep?

"I slept really well now you by my side"

Duke then chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

Duke: I fucked you way better than that bitch ass nigga didn't I?

I looked at him because he knows the answer but he just wanna hear it come out of my mouth.

"You fuck me better than Josh, okay? Stop."

Duke then chuckled again and then yawned, I then went to get my phone on the counter. I saw a text message from my mom and she said that she's outside my apartment door.

What the fuck? I didn't even know that she was going to come to Atlanta. What the fuck is she doing at my apartment door? I then heard loud knocking. I was naked and so was Duke. I then went to go get my black fluffy robe which was long and heavy as hell but it's my favourite so I had to even if it's see through. My mom has seen me naked all my life so she doesn't care.

I then go and put my black slippers on and walked to the door.

I opened it and my mom has her suitcases and her bags with her. She then took her sunglasses off and smiled at me.

"Mother"

Victoria: Why you not letting me in? Is you hiding something come on and give your momma some sugar.

I then gave her a hug and smiled and told her be honest I was happy she was here. She made me happy.

She then went in my apartment. And Duke came out with his grey robe be has in my apartment. He puts his durag on and then sees me get my mom's things.

Duke: Lemme help you baby.

"Put it in the guest room please. Thank you"

Duke: Do you want me to go and greet her.

"Whatever works for you baby"

Duke: I'll greet her because it's been a long time since i've seen her.

"You do that baby"

I kiss him on the cheek and then walked back to my mom looking around my apartment and I walk to the kitchen to get some red wine because I know how much my mom loves her red wine. I poured me and Duke a glass alongside my mom.

"Mom, so what brings you to Atlanta?"

Victoria: I came to stay with my daughter and spend some quality time with her. Can't I do that?

"I was going to go to LA anyways"

Victoria: Well too late, I'm here now.

Duke then comes out of the guest room and walks to my mom with a smile on his face.

Duke: Good morning Momma.

Victoria: My beautiful son in law. How are you doing my love.

Duke then leans in to give my mom a hug. And I went to the couch with my mom and Duke's wine in my hands. I handed it to them and I then sat at my counter with my wine and my phone.

Victoria: So let's cut the bullshit alright?

"Mom?"

Victoria: What the fuck is going on between you two?