Chapter 33

It's time for us to go back to Atlanta where we lived. Duke was excited to go back but I wasn't. I don't wanna go back to work and I also want to help Davis with the group admin and everything. So it was time for us to go back to work. We spent our last day in Greece eating in a restaurant and going jet skiing for the last time.

Our flight was in the evening so we had time to go out for the last time. Me and Duke go back to the hotel and get ready to go to the airport. Duke and I wore our couple hoodie and sweats with a bear at the front and our names on the back. Duke had mine and I had his. I did minimal makeup but did moisturise. Me and Duke took some flicks and did some little videos for our Snapchats and Instagram.

Duke: You ready to go?

"No"

Duke looked at me with a disappointed face.

Duke: Baby?

"Let's go i'm ready. I'm sorry"

I kissed him on the cheek and I left the hotel room and Duke then locks the hotel room and we walk with our luggage with us and we head to the elevator.

I then press the button and Duke then goes behind me and massages my shoulders a bit.

Duke: You'll be good.

"Babe, I wanna stay here forever."

Duke: Don't worry for our honeymoon, we'll come back.

"Now that's what I'm talking about"

Duke then smiles and walks into the elevator with me. We then head downstairs to the ground floor. The elevator opens and we walk to the reception to give our key to them and we see everybody at the hotel lobby.

Yatchy: Guess who came to kindly join us?

"Boat! You be tripping"

Yatchy: Y'all are late all the time.

"I'm sorry we wanna be cleaner than all of y'all"

Camo: Now don't say that because we know how to be clean now.

Draft: But in a quick and efficient way.

Dc: Exactly

Duke: Anyways, what we waiting for?

Davis: We waiting for the bus to take us to the airport.

Fanum: You good?

"Yeah of course, how's my little Ava?"

Ammi: Oh so it's like that now?

"What? Oh okay do that then. How are you Ammi?"

Ammi: Im good Destinee.

We then start to laugh at each other and then I see Ava in the buggy. She's there sleeping peacefully with her little pink hoodie and sweats. She looked so cute in her buggy.

I looked at her and then looked at Ammi.

"You made a beautiful creation"

Fanum: It's all God for real. You know who did?

"God definitely did"

Fanum: Amen.

Adreel then brings Mateo to Fanum and Mateo then hugs his dad. Fanum then looks at Adreel and slightly smiles and then he goes to pay his focus to Mateo.