Chapter 1

Hi, you're probably wondering why i'm doing this. I to be honest don't know. But I love my life and how i'm living it and the support system I around me..shoot they are the best for real. Oh how rude of me to not introduce myself...Hi my name is Destinee and i'm 26 years old living in Atlanta but mostly grew up in LA and I live in my own apartment. I have friends, gorgeous and amazing girlfriends who will support me through thick and thin. And I have my amazing boyfriend, Duke Dennis who is part of a squad named AMP who are full with content creators who stream on a platform called Twitch and create Youtube videos. But anyways, his friends are dope..they cool people they fuck with me and all that.

I'm just chilling in my apartment which is decorated with marble walls and a white floors with a huge grey couch that went around with some pastel peachy pink coloured cushions and the kitchen being in a living room. The kitchen has marble tables with some black kitchenware and with the sink facing the direction on the living room and the stove behind me. And my room being near my exit door. When you enter, my bedroom has grey duvets with white pillows and a white little blanket and LEDs around the room and on the left, is a door to my bathroom filled with LEDs and a big mirror and there's two black doors, one door to the shower and one to the bath and sauna.

It was 10pm. I was sitting on my couch with the windows open with the big view of Atlanta reflecting my apartment and the TV on my wall, watching Waiting to Exhale whilst drinking hot chocolate in the dark in my living room with my white blanket. Wearing my black hoodie that says Any Means Necessary on it with leggings and some white fluffy socks with my bantu knots in my hair and my Jimmy Fair green glasses.

I felt my phone vibrating constantly and it was my homegirl, Callie. Callie is my homegirl i went to college with. She is so sweet and kind and she does like to get on my nerve but we do deeply love each other. So I'm here thinking "what does she want for Christ sake?"

So I grab my phone from the counter next to me and it was a Facetime. Okay that means it's something important then. So I pick up. And she was in the AMP house. She has a husband named Din (Agent00) but she call him by his work name because she finds it easier and he doesn't mind or care anyways because it's his girl. She was in a bed in

Callie: Hey girl what's up?

"Girl why the eff is you calling me for?"

Callie: Can't I call my homegirl?

"Yeah you can but i'm alone right now, and i'm enjoying every bit of it and you DISTURBING i shouted MY PEACE SO WHATCHU WANT?"

Callie: Girl you tripping right now, i'm at the AMP house, roll through

"Girl, if my man ain't there, I ain't going and Duke coming to my place soon anyways so you and your husband are fine where you guys are."

Callie: I wanna see you though.

"Girl, you know where I live, if you wanna bring Agent bring him, I won't be going to the AMP house for a bit just so i can get some shit done over here in my apartment....ALONE."

Agent comes to the phone to see who his wife was on the phone to. His face lit up when he saw my face.

Agent: Destinee!! How are you??

"I'm good how are you!!"

Agent: I'm okay! Callie came over which made me happy cause I haven't seen her in a long time so i'm happy right now. When you coming to the AMP house though?

"I've gotta see if my schedule is free, being a teaching assistant isn't that easy so i've got so much paperwork to do but i'll see y'all soon though."

Agent: Alright, can't wait!