Chapter 50

Destinee's POV

It was the next morning and Skye came over to my apartment yesterday because Kai cheated on her. I then wake up and go on my phone to see what is happening in the AMP community right now, so I go on Twitter to find Kai's meat on the internet and it was posted by the girl who fucked him yesterday. And it said, "Is it big or small?"

I gasped out of my breath when I saw this. Skye needs to explain properly now she's not tipsy or upset what truly happened yesterday. So I get out of my room to see her in the kitchen making some breakfast.

Skye: Hey girl, I'm making breakfast.

"I can see that girl, how are you feelin?"

Skye: Not too bad, I'm alright.

"Do you mind explaining what happened last night?"

I then showed her the post and she gasped as well.

Skye: So she slept with him and didn't go when I told her too? What a bitch.

"Cmon, I'm listening"

I then sit on the couch with my legs crossed and my hand on my face and waited for her to bring my plate as she was finished with breakfast. Skye then brings my plate and sits in the kitchen.

Skye: So we as in us girls came to the AMP house after converting with you and calming shit down and then I said I wanted to go to sleep. So I went downstairs to Kai's room and hear moaning sounds. I thought the guy was watching p*rn but he wasn't, he was fucking a bitch.

I then gasped and then she continued.

Skye: He then started to complain about it wasn't what it looks like and now I left the house and I am not speaking to him again.

"I think he's going to stream about this situation because there is no way this bitch just posted your niggas meat for the whole world to see. Skye, that's revenge p*rn"

Skye: I know now I'm wondering what does this bitch got to do with my man.

We then sit down and eat breakfast and watch some Tv series. Me and Skye literally chilled the whole day. No makeup, just in our pyjamas just chilling. Time started to go past and we were just on our phones checking what's going on? Skye's phone is going off with messages from Kai and calls too. She then looked at me and didn't respond to any of them.

We then see a notification on my TV that Kai was going live on Twitch. We then see that he's crying and the stream started off a bit sad, Sjye started to chuckle and I was wondering, what the fuck could be so funny when your man is missing you? He did do wrong but you've got to forgive. Thats a message i've got to learn myself because me forgiving Duke sounds like pure shit talking.

Kai's chat then spams what happened? All his stuff are getting leaked what is going on?

Kai: Chat you really wanna know what's going on?

Everyone in the chat was saying yes including me and then he started off like this.

Kai: As you guys know, I've been dating my bitch for quite some time now and I did something so wrong which was cheat on her with a p*rnstar.

The chat started bashing him.

Kai: Lemme finish. And the p*rnstar then leaked my shit and said waiting for Kai to give me my hush money. Hush money for what bitch. There's nothing i've gotta give you. You whack ass hoe.
You just made me loose the love of my life. All because of this shit.

Skye then looks at me and starts to tear up. She couldn't watch it anymore so she went back to the guest room. I wanted to because I didn't understand what the fuck was going on?

Kai: So then this bitch that I fucked keep spreading lies about me so what's gonna happen? I'm gonna show you how this bitch is a liar.

Kai then started playing Law and Order music and started to show the proof I then looked and then I was shocked. This bitch is a liar. Kai then mentioned he'll be going to court with her and making sure that she gets put down.

He then ended the stream and then I went to the guest room to see how she was doing. Skye was crying her eyes out. She couldn't do it anymore. She was tired.

"Girl, it's his fault we know but your man can be put to jail by any means because of this bitch so you've got to support him and make sure he is happy that he's got you and he knows you're not going to leave him"

Skye: This man cheating on me Destinee, I'm hurt as a motherfucker.

"I know babygirl I know, that's why we've got this girls trio so we can forget about all this shit and just have fun okay?"

Skye: That's right.

So I then made sure she gets some alone time so I closed the door and went back to the living room. I got a Facetime call and it was from a random number. Who the fuck is calling me on a random number? So I picked it up and it was Duke.

Duke: What's up?

"Why the fuck are you calling me? I thought I blocked you"

Duke: We need to talk.

"What?"

Duke: We gotta talk.

"No get off my phone"

I then end the call. And then give a loud exhale. Who the fuck does he think he is calling me from a random number and saying we've got to talk. Punk ass nigga. The fuck? Thank the Lord I didn't go on live and spew lies because that pissed me the fuck off.

So Skye then came out of her room and said.

Skye: Who called you?

"Duke got a random number and called me saying we've gotta talk. I ain't going to talk to him after the shit he just pulled on stream"

Skye: Ignore him don't even bother.

"Right don't worry I ain't gonna bother. Anyways, our Paris trip is tomorrow you brought your suitcase and everything here?"

Skye: Yeah. And then Kai's trial will be a month from now.

"Girl you've gotta talk to him. He is your man, and he made a mistake. You probably haven't given him pussy a lot"

Skye: Hey! Watch your mouth

"I'm sorry but it's true though. When was the last time you fucked him?"

Skye: 2 months ago.

"Eeee"

Skye: What?

"Anyways, talk to the nigga and before we go on this trip, I best you reconcile with him"

Skye: We'll see about that.