You meet his family (Ash)

Today you are going to meet Anne Marie, Harry and Lauren. You were nervous about it and Ashton can tell how nervous you are about it. You didn't want to mess it up or has any of them not to like you at all.

As Ashton was driving, held your hand in his. "They're going to love you." Ashton said and you look at him.
"Are you sure? I just don't want them to hate me." You said. "They will not hate you. Don't worry, they will love as much as I do. Except in more of a family way." He said, chuckling. Then you giggled at what he said. It made you lighten up a little bit.
"I feel a little better about it, I guess." You said. "At least you're making progress on your nerves." He said with a smiled.
Ashton then drove into the driveway or a beautiful home. He then turned of the car. Your nerves came back knowing it was their house. He got out of the car and opened the door for you. You got out of the car.
"Thank you." You said, "You sure they won't hate me?"
"I'm sure that they won't hate you." He said. "Trust me." Then he grabbed your hand and walked you towards the door. Ashton then rang the doorbell. Soon the door opened and you saw Anne.
She smiled widely, "Ashton!" She said and hugged him. Then she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He soon pulled away and looked at you, "You must be Y/N?" Anne asked.
You nodded your head, "Yes ma'am." You said. Then she pulled you into a sudden hug. "Ashton talks about you all the time. I want to thank you so much for making such a positive influence in his life, Y/N." Anne said and you smiled. You didn't know that Ashton talked about you that much to his mom.
"It's no problem Ms. Irwin." You said to her.
"Mum!" Ashton said and he blushed a little.
"What Ashton? She needed to know. By the way you can call me Anne." She said. Then you both walked into the house. Lauren was on her phone texting when she looked up. Anne walked into the kitchen.
"Ashton, how were you even able to get with her? She is obviously out of your le-" Lauren began to say.
"Shut it." Ashton said and Lauren laughed.
"Don't tell your sister to shut it." Anne said.
"Yeah, I was just pointing out truth." Lauren said as and got up and walked towards you both. "I'm Lauren and you're Y/N." Lauren said with a smile. "Ashton goes on and on about you." She said. Ashton blushed again.
"Mum pointed it out and now you too?" He asked.
"Well, pretty much." She said and you laughed. "She's a keeper, she actually laughs at our bickering!"
"It's funny how you both argue." You said with a smile.
"Keep her Ashton. I want her to be my sister now." Lauren said.
"I will make sure to." Ashton said and smiled.
"Good." She said and then Harry walked down the steps. He looked at you and smiled widely. "She's so pretty!!" Harry said and then hugged you. You hugged him back.
"Hi, I'm Y/N. Aren't you Harry?" You asked.
"She knows my name!!" Harry said and smiled as you pulled away from the hug.
"I guess someone is crushing." Lauren said, poking at Ashton.
"Well, Y/N is mine." Ashton said, smiling at you.
"Mine." Harry said.
"Mine."
"Mine."
"Mine."
"Mine."
"Won't you both stop? It's dinner time!" Anne yelled from the kitchen.
"Okay." We all said in unison. Then we sat down at the table with Anne. Your plate was filled with the food as well as everyone else's. You then started eating.
"What would you like to become Y/N?" Anne asked.
"I want to be a singer and song writer. I've been singing since I was a kid. It's always been a passion of mine." You said and Anne smiled.
"What genre do you like sing the most?" She asked.
"It doesn't really matter to me." You said.
"That's great. Where did you and Ashton meet?" She asked.
Ashton smiled. "We met at the vegtable section at the grocery store." You said and giggled. "How?" Lauren asked.
"We both were grabbing for the same carrot and our hands touched." Ashton said.
"Awww." Both Anne and Harry said.
"Cheesy." Lauren said, earning a glare from Anne.
"Sorry." She said. You and Ashton both laughed. Throughout the dinner, you all laughed and had fun. Soon it began to get later in night. Ashton looked at the time.
"It's time for us to go." Ashton said. Then you both got up. Anne walked up to you both. She hugged Ashton.
"I love you son, can't wait to see you all soon." Anne said and kissed her check. Then she walked up to you.
"Nice to meet you again Y/N." She said with a smile and hugged you. Anne pulled away and Lauren walked up to us.
"Remember what I told you." Lauren said.
"I will." He said. Ashton smiled at her. Harry hugged them both and you hugged back
"I'm going do miss you both." He said and smiled . "We will too." Ashton said.
"It's time for us go." Ashton said.
"Bye!" Harry, Anne and Lauren said. "Bye." You both said and walked out the door
"Was that so bad?" Ashton asked.
"Well, you're right it wasn't." You said.
"See, I told you." He said and kissed you.
"Yeah." You said and kissed back. Meeting the family is not bad.