Vine saying he tells you (Michael)

"I need to -"

"These NUTS!", your annoying ass boyfriend screamed into your ear.

"Like I was saying I need to-"

"These NUTSS!!!!!" Your head snapped his direction.

"What the hell Michael let me finish my f''n sentence!!" You yelled, pushing him away from you.

"I'm so sorry babe it's just.... These NUTTTSS"

You rolled your eyes, snatching his phone off of the table getting his full attention.

"Babe, why do you have my phone?" He laughed trying to take it out of your hand.

"No-no STOP!!! I'm not letting you have your phone back since you wouldn't let me finish my sentence.

"Baby please.." He whines kissing your cheek, slowly making his way down to your neck.

"No Michael." You moved to the side crossing your arms.

He crossed his arms too. "You got my full attention, tell me what was so important!"

You gulped, feeling goosebumps form on your arms. "I-"

"You what?"

"I think I'm pregnant, i need to go to the doctor."

His mouth hung low.

"Are you sure?"

"I think I am."

He lets out a breath, that seems like he was holding in forever and you do the same. He wraps his arms around you, holding you tight.

"I can't wait to find out." He whispers into your ear, kissing you on your cheek. "Let's go!! I want to find out now!!! I could be a daddy y/n!!" He cheers pulling you off the couch and out the door.