Your new Pet (Calum)

"Why are we at Petsmart babe?", Cal asked when you pulled into the parking lot.

"Your always complaining that you hate having to leave me alone for months for tour and award shows so-" You opened your door, and Calum did the same. You grabbed his hand, locking your fingers together. "i decided that its time to add a member to our home. If you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all ,but are you sure you want a pet?" he laughed. You guys made your way around the store.

"What are you talking about? Of course I want a pet. If I didn't why-"

"Y/n, baby, calm down." he laughed wrapping his arm around your waist from behind.

"Don't tell me to calm down." You laughed. "You know I get angrier when you say that. But tell me, why did you ask?"

You both were looking through a window, were dogs and cats sat in their cages.

"Do you remember that day when I had to go to your moms place to get your phone charger?"

"Yes" you said nodding your head. A worker there had let you guys go inside the room, to get a better view of the dogs and cats.

"Well, I ended up staying longer than needed because your mom was telling me a story-"

Your eyes went wide, "I didn't kill Zadie, she was banging on the cage and wouldn't be quiet when I was trying to sleep, so I took her outside and the next day she wasn't there. She looked like a rat so a hawk probably took her. My mom tells everyone that story..but I promise I didnt kill her. My mom think is I did cause she said there was no way Zadie could have left the backya-"

"You don't have to explain babe, and that's not the story she told me."

"Oh, what did she tell you?"

"She told me the story about your family having 7 dogs in a year. They either were dognapped, or ran away, or died from starvation."

"Oh"

"If I buy you a dog, please feed him/her.."

"Fine." You smiled reading a dog named Neno bio. He's playful and potty trained. He loves bacon and likes to cuddle. "Calum check this one out"

He walked over to you. "You want this one? He asked letting Neno lick the palm of his hand. You nodded your head, taking the little fur ball out of his cage.