Candy you two share (Ashton)

"Everything is Awesome, Everything is cool when your part of a team, Everything is Awesome, when were leaving a dream", you and your long term boyfriend, Ashton, screamed, as you both ran around the house in your underwear singing the theme song to the Lego Movie.

"Baby" Ashton smirks wrapping his arms around your waist laying his head on your shoulder.

"Hmm?" You giggled turning around, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I'm craving something so sweat and I know you are too.", he whispers kissing up and down your kneck.

"I'm craving something so hard, baby, I can taste it's sweetness already" you whispered back but this time in his ear.

"You ready?"

"I'm ready!!" You giggled, unwrapping your arms from his neck, intertwining your hands.

He guided you to the kitchen, picking you up to sit you down on the counter.
You sat criss-cross as you watched Ash, reach up into the top shelf, making his back muscles flex. His hair was a curly mess as always and so was yours but nappy.

"Say awwww" he giggled unwrapping the wrapper on the Jolly Rancher. You opened wide and he tossed it in your mouth.

"My turn" you laughed, aiming the jolly rancher at his mouth and it successfully made it in.