You think he found someone better (Mikey)

Michael:

As you laid down next to Michael, thoughts roamed your mind. You never got why someone like him would want to be with someone like you. You honestly felt as if he could do better. Hell, he probably has already found better and just hasn't told you yet. Michael began to notice that I was deep in thought and frowned.

"What you're thinking about baby?" Michael asked, smiling.

"I just don't get it, why are you with me. They're so many other girls you could be with that are much more prettier than me." You started. "Hell, you may have even found someone already that's better."

"Never babe, what makes you think that? You're the only girl that I want. I've been in love with you for so long." He said.

"I don't get why, I'm not pretty." You said.

"Y/N, don't ever say that again!" Michael said, close to yelling. "You want to know what I thought when I first saw you?" He asked and you shook your head no.

"I thought, she's so beautiful, I've met my future wife." Michael said, which made you smiled widely. It began to bring tears into your eyes.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yes, babe and I don't want to ever hear you ever talk down on yourself." Michael said to you and you nodded.

"I'll never do it again." You said and he kissed you and you kissed back. He pulled away slowly.

"I love you Y/N." Michael said.

"I love you too." You said and you never questioned him about it ever again...