How you met (Mikey)

Recently you've gotten a job as a pizza delivery girl at your local pizza shop. It's a way to make ends meet. Honestly you hated the job, but you can't complain when you needed the money to pay the rent. Tonight was business as usual. You had to deliver a box of cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza at this one place. Currently you were using your GPS and your vision to find the address. After looking for it you finally found it. Then you got out of the car and ranged the door bell to the flat. You thought this was going to be a normal pizza delivery, but it changed in a second. The person who answered the door was Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds Of Summer. He is your celebrity crush and even though you told yourself to stay cool, but you started to freak.
"Y-your M-Michael C-Clifford.."You said and then you started screaming and then Michael chuckled and nodded his head. It seemed as if he found it adorable.
"Yes I am, and your cute." Michael said smiling at you, which made you blush.
"Really? Even though I am in this uniform." You asked not sure because the uniform is not flattering
"Yes really.... Y/N.". Michael said looking at your name tag.
"Okay Michael, and that'll be $10." You said and he nodded his head pulled out a ten dollar bill and a sharpie. He then wrote a number on your arm.
"Call me sometime."He said which made you blush..
"Of course Michael," You said.
"Talk to you later," Michae said with a smile.
"For sure."You said and the. He closed the door. This was the best day ever..