Texting Michael Clifford (part 2)

You were starting to regret ever sending the message.

"Why would I ruin such a good friendship? Why did I break the bond that was growing?" You yelled out loud throwing your phone at the wall and you didn't even care if it broke.

You stood up from your bed contemplating on what you should do. You thought pushing the send button would help you but oh no it didn't.

"He was doing so much better. He stopped drinking and didn't go clubbing as much as he did. He even quite smoking for you!!" You yelled out to yourself crying your eyes out.

Your Mom had busted in holding a bat. She looked around the room like she was ready to beat someone ass until she looked down to see you on the floor crying. She bent down helping you up.

"Are you okay y/n? Is there something you need to tell me? Do I need to beat someone ass?"

You shook your head, "you should beat my ass."

Her eyes widened. "Are you fucking pregnant?" Your mom yelled tightening her grip on her bat. She wouldn't hit you with it but she wanted too.

"It's worst." You cried out wrapping your arms around her.

After telling her what happened and showing her the proof that you were actually texting the "Michael Clifford" she began to pace around the room until a light bulb went off.

"What is it Mom? Tell me!!"

"He's on tour right?"

You nodded your head, looking up where they were now and where they'd be in a couple of days.

"I'll let you go see him if he's at most 12 hours away. Surprise him and talK to him. Cause if your hurting I know he's hurting. "

"Okay."

------------

You took a step out of the taxi. Nervous would be an understatement. You had no words to explain how you were feeling at this very moment.

You had a plan in your head to try to get backstage with out the security seeing you so you could see him after the concert. He doesn't know your there and your scared as hell that he would push you away or pretend that what you two had was fake.

"Think positive." You told yourself as you walked into the arena.

A/n: Part 3 is coming soon