When your sick (Luke)

"Okay class today we will be learning how to- Y/N!!! Are you okay? Someone send her to the nurse!!" Your teacher shouted running behind the desk to get a slip. Your teacher quickly scribbled in your information on the paper handing it to the kid that was taking you to the nurse.

You had just thrown up all over the class floor by your desk.

"I should have never ate that spicy chicken from Popeyes" you groaned wiping your mouth with the back of your hand. This usually doesn't happen when you eat the spicy chicken, sometimes it just makes you gasy or makes your stomach hurt. Your Mom always wonder why you always eat it when there's a hundred other things you can get there but you just have this beautiful connection with the spicy chicken strips. If only it didn't mess with your stomach.

"Thank you" the Nurse says taking the paper away from the kid that walked you there, sending him to class.

"Tell me why your here-" He  looks down at the paper reading it. "Mrs. Y/L/N"

" I puked"

"Any headaches? Tummy aches?"

"My sto-"

Before you could finish your best friend Luke busted into the office. He ran towards you, checking your temperature on your forehead with the back of his hand.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He stampers using the flashlight on his phone to check your eyes.

"I'm fine Luke" you giggled laying down on the little bed the school provided.

"Is she okay Nurse Styles?" He asked with worried eyes.

"She's fine Mr. Hemmings." He reassures Luke, turning back to you. "Is this still your parents number (###) ###-####?"

You nodded your head. "I'll call them, Mr. Hemmings you should be heading back to class now" and with that Nurse Styles walks away to call your parents.

You sit up in the bed, scooting over so Luke can sit down with you. Ignoring the Nurse orders for him to return back to class.

"Why do you worry about me so much? Huh?" You asked raising your brow.

Luke doesn't say anything but plays with the zipper on your boots.

"Aren't you suppose to be in Coach Payne class right now? Y'know he doesn't play with skippers"

He laughs wrapping his arms around you. "I'm just glad your okay y/n"