He stalks you and you know about it (Calum)

Calum's Point Of View

"That will be twelve dollars and fifty cents." The cashier said to Y/N. She smiled at them.

"Okay." She says and then pulls out her credit car and swipes the card. The cashier handed Y/N her clothes. She then walked out the store. After a few seconds I followed behind her. I walked so slowly, because I don't want her to know I'm stalking her. She wouldn't suspect that I'm stalking her since I act like a friend to her. In reality I like her a whole lot. After a few minutes I followed her into the parking lot. Then I quickly got into my car. Y/N drove out of the parking lot and then I drove out the parking lot. I stayed in the next lane and soon she got to her house. She then took her bags from out her trunk and walked into her house. I wished that I was able to help her out. Then she walked into her house with her bags. I walked up to the window to watch what she is going to do. She put her clothing into her closet, well most of them. Then she left her Victoria's Secret bag out. I didn't know what she bought, but I was curious of what she got. Y/N then stripped off of clothing. Immediately I felt my hard-on in my skinny jeans. Y/N slowly, got dressed into her lingerie. Oh my gosh, she looked sexy like always. Then she looked herself in the mirror and started to dance around. She then walked up to the window I was at and I started to run off.

"Calum come back !" Y/N said.

"What?" I asked.

"Please don't stalk me again." She said and my eyes widen.

"How you know?" I asked in shock.

"I saw you following me." She said and then smirked when she saw my boner. I then looked up at her and smirked.

"You want me to come inside?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Of course." Y/N said and then she walked to her door and opened it...