Vine saying he tells you (Luke)

"Jesus Christ!" Luke says the umpteenth time.

"What now Luke?" You asked walking onto the stage were he was sound checking. You grabbed his hand, pulling him to the side.

"Is everything okay Luke?" You asked leaning your forehead on his.

"I'm fine, I guess." He huffs grabbing both of your hands, kiss them.

"What's wrong babe?" You frowned.

"Jesus Christ" he mummbles, turning away from you, looking the other way.

"Please tell me." You plead, making him look at you.

"I wrote you a song y/n.", he frowns.

"You did?" You gushed.

"Mhmm"

"What's the problem than?"

"I wanted to sing it to you, but In front of the fans and everyone to see but I can't. My manager won't let me."

"Luke, baby, you can still sing it to me."

"I know, but I wanted it to be special."

"It would always be special, Luke, no matter what. Now go up there." You pointed at the stage. " and be happy and make the crowd that's out there proud. The curtains come down in 10 minutes."

"But-"

"It's fine Luke, you can sing it to me once you get off. I'm really excited to hear!! This is so nice of you, and it's the thought that counts!!"

"Okay" he pouts kissing your lips twice before walking back on the stage.