Your new pet (Michael)

"I can't believe they left all of there crap in this sink for me to clean, like give me a break." You mumbled.Calum, Luke, and Ashton had just left. You just made it back from your family reunion in Atlanta and your tired. Jet-lag would be a understatement.

You mumbled a couple of cuss words as your hand went Into the sink water filled with soap and bubbled checking to see if you cleaned everything when your hand squeezed something.

You jumped back. "It probably was the towel" you said to your self. Letting your hand dive back into the sink. When something bit you! You jumped back, checking your finger to see a little bite mark.

"Michael!!!" You screamed. You heard loud footsteps run into the kitchen. He had a piece of cheese in his hand. Strange..

"You nearly gave me a heartattack" he said trying to catch his breath after examining you seeing that you were perfectly fine. Well he thought...

"Mikey, something bit me!!!" You screamed pointing at the sink. "I was washing dishes and bam!!"

"Wait, what? where?"

"Something bit me Mikey, it's in the sink."

Michael walked towards the sinking, as you watched in horror 2ft away.

"Oh there you are charlette" Michael said in a weird baby voice making your head snap his direction.

"Who dafaq is Charlette?" You asked walking towards him. His back was still facing you.

"Meet Charlette, our new pet" he cheers quickly turning around. Your eyes nearly popped out. You heart beat quicken as your eyes fell into slits.

"That is not a pet, that's a fucking rat!!", you yelled looking for a mouse trap. "How did we get rats in our house, I cleaned and did everything."

"I bought her.", Michael smiled patting the creature. "Thank god you found her. Your the best girlfriend ever" he said kissing your cheek. Walking off with the rat.

"When I come back, Charlotte better be gone", you yelled walking out of your shared house. You are not sharing a house with a rat. Especially without a cage. You drove to the hospital, since doctor offices were closed around this time. Rats carry deceases and much more that can lead to infections, so your getting your finger checked. When you get home, your disinfecting everything.