Lucky fan (Michael)

You were waiting in line for your turn to be able to meet the one and only 5sos. You were scared. I mean who wouldn't be?

The line slowly moved along as you waited for your turn.

"What do I say? Or do?",you thought  to your self. "Do I just give'em the cd and walk off or should I tell them how much I appreciate there hard work and music."

"Next" the bodyguard said bringing you back to reality. You hesitantly took a step up. Coming face to face with Calum Hood.

"Hello" he greeted signing your CD. You smiled at him giving him a small wave before taking a step to the right.

Ashton

"Hey beautiful. What's your name?" Ashton asked signing the CD.

"Y/n" you shakily responded back.

"Nice name! Have you been to any of our shows?"

"I haven't but it's okay. Atleast I get to meet you and the other boys."

"Nice, see you around"

You took another step to the right, making eye contact with a blue eyed boy named  Luke Hemmings. After he signed yours and you two said your hellos, you moved on to one and only Michael Clifford.

He looked so mesmerizing with that black hair and those green eyes of his. Your heart beated faster as his hand brushed yours, to get the CD. Michael was your favorite, obviously.and you so badly wanted to run your hands through his hair and kiss his pink plump lips but you knew that could never happen. I mean why should he want to be with a girl like you. I mean he's probably only into white girls.

You bit  your lip, rocking back and forth on your feet as you watched Michael sign your Cd. It took him longer to do it then the others.

"My name is Michael. What is yours?" He asked handing you back your Cd.

"Y/N, th-thank you" you stuttered. You slipped your hands into your jacket pocket  feeling the moisture taking  over it.

"No problem. I would love to see you again soon. Do me a favor and read what I wrote you as soon as possible."

You nodded your head, glancing back at the other boys before walking off. You did what he asked and read the note as soon as you left his sight.

Are you from Tennessee cause your the only ten I see. I know that was shitty and I don't have the greatest pickup lines but I want you to know that I have never seen someone as beautiful as you. Don't call me a creep but I was really excited for you to come to me. Be my African Princess? Oh wait! Are you African? Nevermind.  Call me (###) ###-#### <3

"He is into girls like me!!!" You squeaked. Jumping into your bed. That night you called him and let's just say one thing lead to another and bammmm he asked you out on a date.