He gets jealous (Ashton)

You just heard that the Drag Me Down video was out by One direction. So you decided to watch it on your labtop. Ashton was fine with it until you kept on watching it over and over again and again and again.

"Are you seriously about to watch that stupid video again, y/n?" He groaned, closing your labtop.

"What the hell? And yes I was about to watch it again Ashton." You argued walking out of the living room into the kitchen to get yourself something to snack on.

"Well why didn't you watch the She Kinda Hot music video? Do you like one of the guys?" He frowns resting his head on the counter.

"I did too, and I don't like any of the 1D boys, I just found the video interesting."

"Sure you did?"

"Ash..."

"Y/n..."

You wrapped your arm around his waist leaning your head on his back.

"Ashton, I only watched the video cause I still think it's weird that Zayn isn't in the group-"

"And?"

"And I thought It was cool how they got to work with real space equipment, that was like so cool."

"Sure"

"Ashton" you whined about to walk off but he pulled you back with a big smile painted on his face, his dimples on full display.

"I know you like one of them, just tell me." He giggled.

You rolled your eyes, smacking him upside his head."I don't like them"

"Okay,okay." He chuckles readjusting his fadarra, kissing you on your lips.

"Mhmm"