How you met (Luke)

You were walking around in the park. Today was a pretty rough day, you've gotten stressed with family problems and you decided to make it all better by walking around in the local park. Your headphones was blasting your favorite songs, so you were not aware of your surroundings. Suddenly you were hit in the head with a ball, but you fell to the ground knocked out. You woke up to see four boys standing over you.
"She is waking up!" The one with dimples and curly hair said.
"Good, because we all thought Luke killed her." The one with the colorful hair said.
"Stop, don't you see that Luke is terrified. The one with dark hair said. You guest Luke is the one with blonde hair, because he was the one that looked terrified as you looked at them. Then you took off your headphones.
"Are you okay? I didn't mean to do it all. I was playing a game of soc-" Luke said starting to ramble on.
"It's alright, just my head hurts." You said as Luke helped you up
"My place is over there." He says pointing across the street. "I can give you some ice there. Only if your alright with going to my place." He said with a smile, but blushing a bit. Usually you would never accept this, but since he seemed very nice your willing to trust him.
"I'm cool with going to your place." You said, with an assuring smile.
"Awww look Luke has a girlfriend!" The one with colored hair says and Luke blushed and gave him the eye. Then the others laughed and you didn't get what they were implying. He just walked off with me to his flat.
"What was that about?" You asked as Luke gave you the ice pack.
"Well, I mentioned to them that you were beautiful while you were knocked out. ".Luke said which made you blush.
"I'm Y/N by the way." You said.
"it should be obvious by now, but I'm Luke." Luke says.