Your new pet (Luke)

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear y/n, Happy birthday to you", your group of friends song to you.

Flashes of lights blinded your eyes as you blew Into the candle.

"What did you wish for?" A friend of yours asked as you begin to cut your cake, handing them out.

"Luke" you frowned. Your friend patted your bag, saying that you were going to be fine but honestly you wasn't. It was your 18th birthday and all you wanted to do today was spend it with your boyfriend Luke, but it seems like he's to busy to care.

After thanking everyone that came to your party, you drove back home. When you pulled up, you got a text from your parents saying they wouldn't be home tonight, wishing you a Happy Birthday and saying there was money on the counter if you needed anything.

Great

You rolled your eyes, replying back to your parents. You closed out of your parents messages going to Luke.

Why hasn't he texted me Happy Birthday?

Getting out of your car, a tear slipped out of your eye. Than more tears came.

You unlocked your house door, turning on the kitchen light, before walking upstairs to your room.

Your room door was closed as you neared it, you began to hear the strum of a guitar. Making you speed up your pace. When you opened your room, your eyes widened in awe. Candles were lit, and rose petals scattered your bed. Mean girls was on TV, but was on he Main screen. A medium sized boxed wrapped to perfection was sitting on your bed next to a boy. A blue-eyed boy playing his guitar, staring into your eyes as he sung Happy Birthday to you.

"W-why are your here?" You stuttered, another tear slipped from your eye. You were so happy to seen him that you were crying.

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it to your birthday. My flight was canceled, I had to drive 18 hours. I really wanted to be there with you, but I didn't make it in time. I'm so s-"

You cut him off with a kiss. "It's okay. I forgive you."

He blushed, making your smile get wider.

"I got you something." Luke said intertwining your hands, leading you to your bed.

You noticed that the box had holes.

"Open it"

You unwrapped the bow, taking the top off.

Your mouth hung low as you stared down at your present. "Do you like him?" Luke asked, embracing you.

You nodded, taking the white Persian cat into your arms. "I love you Luke, Thank You." You smile hugging him.

The cat meowed. You noticed it had blue eyes.

"What do you want to name him?" Luke asked, grabbing a bag out of your closet. That had toys, food, and a cage for the kitten.

"Lukey, that's what I'll name him."

"Why?" Luke blushed.

"Lukey resembles you. He's white with blue eyes. Just like you." You laughed.