He gets Jealous (Luke)

"Hey babe, I'll be right back, don't go anywhere.", Luke said, giving you a kiss on the cheek, before disappearing in the crowd. You were Luke's date, for some big celebrity after party after a award show.

"He wouldn't mind if I go to the bathroom, right?" You asked yourself standing up from the couch. You really had to go and you couldn't wait any longer. He's been gone for 10 minutes already and you was not about to pee on yourself, especially around big time celebrities.

After doing your business and washing your hands, you stepped out of the bathroom to bump into a very tall, and dark clothes figure.

"I-I'm so s- Harry? Hey!!" You laughed fixing your dress.

"Y/n? Wow you look beautiful!" He smiles, grabbing your hand to twirl you around.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." You said looking him up and down. He really did have a since of style. "Are you emo? With all the black?"

He chuckles, "Your the one dating an Emo!"

You laughed, "oh yeah"

You looked around Harry, for Luke.

Where can he be?

"Who are you looking for?" Harry asked following your gaze.

"My boyfriend"

"I'll help you"

You and Harry walked around the club, until you finally found Luke. He was sitting with the rest of the boys, but he looked out of it.

"I'll see you soon." Harry says giving you a long, tight hug. You pulled away, looking back at Luke, to see him look away.

You waved Harry off, sitting down besides Luke.

"Hey boys!" You waved, Calum, Michael, and Ashton looked between you and Luke than stood up and walked off.

Strange

"Have fun?" Luke asked sipping on a drink.

You raised your eyebrow.

"You looked like you were having a good time, snuggling against him. Is he your next boy toy? Hmm?" He growled, turning red.

"Calm down Luke." You softly said, leaning your head on his shoulder. "Your the only guy,I see and love. You know that."

"Your the only girl I love y/n, and I'm sorry for accusing you. I just really love you, and seeing you w-"

You shushed him, with your finger. "Lets get out of here."

He nods his head, drinking the rest of his drink before grabbing ahold of your hand and dragging you out of this lame party.