Lily is Online...

"Hi everyone welcome back to my channel, it has now been two weeks since I started this YouTube channel and I have fifty subscribers. Thank you all so much for liking my videos and subscribing to my channel, it means a lot to me! Today I am going to do a simple makeup tutorial for you but you probably already guessed that as my title will be 'makeup tutorial' anyway here we go, enjoy." I finish saying and turn my camera off and I make my way down stairs to get something to drink before I continue on filming the rest of the tutorial. I like to normally start my makeup tutorials with no makeup because I'm just too lazy to do all of the editing, I keep the editing to the basic. I don't really have time to edit, with university and everything. I take a water bottle out of the fridge and open the box of straws and take a blue one out and stick it inside my bottle, and I head back up the stairs to finish filming.

"So I am going to start with my foundation, if you have watched my last video I explained why I don't use primer anyway my foundation is from the high street boots and its Rimmel London lasting finish shade 100 Ivory, I am going to use my real techniques buffing brush to apply my foundation. I am quite pale at the moment I am in need of a holiday so I can get my tan back. Now that my foundation is on I am using my collection lasting perfection concealer shade fair and I am using my eco tools concealer brush. Now I will do my cheeks and I am using maybelline dream terra sun bronzer and I am going to apply that from my ear to my cheek line with my real techniques contour brush, which i find really soft and does a really good job for contouring and now it's time for blush. I am using MUA shade 1 and I am using Eco tools complexion blending brush to apply my blusher. Moving on to eyes, my friend bought me the 'fcuk' eyeshadow pallet and I love it. "

I move the camera to focus on my eyeshadow pallet and I open it and point at the base

"I will first apply this base which is a nice nude colour, unfortunately this pallet doesn't have the shades names so I will just have to point at them and say the colour. I will now use this golden colour on my crease and I will blend it in. "

I move the camera back to my face and I make sure it's on focus and I continue..

"...I am going to use my No7 stay precise felt tip eyeliner and I am going to do a flick at the ends, I normally find it hard to get both eyes to look the same but like people say about eyebrows they aren't twin they are sister. So that is what I say to myself when I look in the mirror, just take your time when applying eyeliner. To finish the eyes I am using my holy grail mascara called lash sensational from Maybelline New York. It makes my eyelashes look so full and big almost as if I have false eyelashes on, it's amazing and I think it was around £7.99 in boots. We are almost there guys, hope this hasn't been too boring. To finish off my look I am using Maybellines baby lips shade peach kiss. I love this look it's quick and easy, it's great for dates, work, school, anything really. I hope you have all enjoyed this tutorial and I will see you all next week, I am thinking on making a Q&A video, so if you have any questions ask them on Twitter and use hashtag AskLily. Bye everyone." And I turn of the camera and sit back and relax for a while, before I start editing so I can upload it tonight.

Harry's PoV-

I wonder what time she is going to upload her video tonight, I've had a look at her Twitter page and she tweeted that she was away to film about two hours ago. She also tweeted that tonight's video is a makeup tutorial, I think I'll still watch it just to see her and hear her voice. There is something about her that remind me of my younger self when the lads and I used to make video diaries on YouTube for our fans, it was extremely fun but we are just too busy at the moment. Especially now that Louis decided to drop a major bomb on Twitter this morning, our new single 'Drag me Down' is now out. I am glad that our fan base is loving our new song which will be in our fifth album which is meant to be coming out around Christmas time, we are getting so much positive feed back. I guess all our hard work has paid off, it sucks that Zayn isn't here for us to share this special moment with him but he is doing his own thing right now and I am so happy and proud of him, as are the other boys. We miss him and he misses us, we on occasion get to see each other and we text whenever we have time but that is almost never really.

Please remember to vote and comment 😄