Its time

'Hi lovelies, I can't believe it has been nine months already and yet I am still here, currently in my pjs sitting on my bed watching tv and waiting for Harry to get home from a gig he had earlier on. Waiting to burst at any minute so, I thought I'd vlog and if anything happens then I'll get to share this special time with you all. Also means, I can see how I was, to be honest I am rather nervous but then again most women are.'

I continue with my vlog and vídeo a little of hunger games which I am currently watching till then front door opens and I hear Harry come upstairs after announcing himself as he entered the house.

"I'm home." He shouts and soon after opens our bedroom door.

"Say hi." I say and point to the camera and he smiles.

"Hi guys, good to see that my wife hasn't been bored while I was away." He says as he launches himself on the bed next to me.

'I'll keep you all updated in terms of how I am feeling and so on.' I finish saying and close my camera and rest it next to me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired, I'll need a good sleep tonight if our little bundle arrives tomorrow as expected." I reply.

"We better go to sleep then." Harry says as he turns the tv off and takes his clothes off before coming inside the bed.

"No shower?" I ask and he laughs.

"Tomorrow, it's time..."

Harry's PoV -

Just as I am about to tell Lily it's time for us to get some sleep, she freezes and looks at me in shock.

"Harry, my waters just broke." She tells me and the first thing I do is jump back out of the bed and phone the hospital.

A few minutes go by while I am on the phone, our room is ready for our arrival - all I need to do now is get her there safe.

"Do you think you can get out of bed babe?" I ask her and she nods.

I extend my hand out to her and help her up slowly.

"My camera." She pants and I nod and get it from her bedside table and I put it inside our maternity bag.

"I've got everything, I'll take us downstairs and I'll sit you on the sofa and take it all out to the car first."

'Its been three hours since Lily's water broke, we have been here at the hospital waiting and it should be anytime now. Lily is by my side being such a strong woman.' I close the camera and put it back in the bag and hold her hand while we wait.

"Lily?"

She looks up at me and smiles. "Yeah?"

"Our mums will be here soon. I sent a private plane to get them earlier on when I phoned the hospital, they'll be here in about 4 hours."

"Thank you." She says as she tries to smile again.

Another hour goes by, tonight is dragging so much and to see her in so much pain hurts. I'm just thankful I was home when it happened. Nurses and our doctor McNeil, have been in a few times to check on her and the latest we heard is she will be ready to give birth at any minute.

"How you feeling?" Doctor McNeil asks her as he comes inside.

"Sore and feel like I need it to come out now!" She replies.

"Let me check." He says.

"Okay Lily, you are 8cm dilated. Any time now."

...

"How is she doing?" Lily's mum asks as she and my mum arrive.

"She is okay and so is our little girl." I tell them.

THE END.

Please remember to like and comment, I hope you have all enjoyed the story so far! This is the end, I'll let you decide what happens next in their life together with their baby daughter.

I am writing a new book which will be out soon!

Thank you all for your support, means so much to me! I love writing for you all and more new material to come. Love you all xox