New Album Tour

It has been a week since Mileys show, everything went fine which I'm really glad about but unfortunately today, Harry leaves me for a month and a bit while he goes on a tour around America and United Kingdom for his new album. He is only going to 7 places in the US and the rest will be in the U.K. He is very excited about it which makes me so proud, but I am probably going to go a little insane without him home with me. I suppose it will be nice to have some time for myself, I can focus on my videos, which I already have a few ideas on. Im also planning on surprising him on his last show, but that depends on my schedule. I am just back from my meeting with my agent. I turn the door knob to open the front door and walk in to see a bundle of roses in the centre of our hall table. I turn to close the door behind me and I see harry sitting on the stairs with his suitcases.

"Hey how was your meeting?" He asks as he gets up from the steps and joins me at the entrance.

"Hi." I say as he hugs me, "it was alright, was just going over this weeks schedule. I have a few photoshoots and an appearance with Ellen which should be good!" I tell him as we make our way through the house into the kitchen, where we are sitting by the breakfast bar.

"At least you'll be busy while I am away!" He says and I nod. "How you feeling about the tour?" I ask him.

"Looking forward to being back on the stage! Just wish you could come with me."

"You and me both. Unfortunately work keeps us on our toes. I'm sure it will fly by." I try to assure him and myself.

Harry's POV -

I'm currently upstairs in my wardrobe trying to pack my suitcase. Normally my designer has everything sorted for me but she is sick, so I have to do it myself. I don't mind doing it at all, it's just I don't know if my outfits will look good. What looks good to me, may not look good to others but then again, Lily likes my style so hopefully it's not too bad. I have an hour until I have to leave and she isn't even home yet. I received a message from her a few minutes ago, telling me she would be home soon. A couple minutes go by as I finish packing my suitcase.

I'm not looking forward to Lily coming back home because it means I have one hour with her before leaving. It's never nice to leave her, but this time it's for a while. I guess it's 'perks' of the job I have, she will be busy anyway. I'm currently sitting on the stairs waiting for her, because she will be home soon. A couple minutes go by and I check my phone until I hear the car and then see the door opening and her coming inside.

"Hey how was your meeting?" I ask her.

Please vote and comment guys x