Meet the Styles

Back to Lily's PoV-

It has been one day since we came back to England and since Harry met my family. We had planned for me to meet his family some time this week but we haven't really talked about what day, today I am back to university and I think Harry said he had something to do: I think it was an interview or something. I also haven't filmed in a while actually and I miss my camera, so I make my way upstairs and into my room. I look around for my camera but I can't find it, ugh my rooms so messy that I can't find anything! Just before I am about to just use my phone like I do sometimes I remember putting it inside my hand bag that I am taking with me to class today. I take my camera out and press record..

"Good morning everyone it's eight o'clock and today I have dance practice in about two hours, so I wanted to vlog today because I haven't filmed anything lately and I miss you all. So basically in this vlog I think I will film a little during class so you can all see what it's like and then I'm not quite sure. I'll just have to see how the day goes, also I am wanting to film a new video but I can't think of anything so please comment ideas!.." I say and finish recording for now.

I place my camera back inside my bag so I don't lose it again and it will also be easier for me to find it later on when I want to vlog a little more. Sometimes I find vlogging quite hard because I don't want to vlog 24/7 because it would be completely boring, I don't do a lot all the time and people wouldn't enjoy watching me do nothing. I take my phone out of my bum Jean pocket and I text 'Ana' to ask if she wants to walk to class together and if she would like to film a video for both our channels in the weekend. A couple of minutes later while I am making myself and my brother some hot chocolate for breakfast she replies, saying that she will be over in ten minutes and that she would love to make a few videos.

"Jason, your hot chocolate is ready!" I shout from the kitchen to him, and I think he is probably still upstairs getting ready for school. I can hear him running down the stairs and into the kitchen, "thank you!" He says and sits down next to me at the breakfast table.

I take my phone out and film a little bit of us having breakfast, I can't be bothered going back upstairs and picking up my camera again. "I've just made some hot chocolate and pancakes for me and Jason. My mum has already left for work, she started earlier today as she does every other Monday..." I then switch my camera to face my food and Jason's too, I do a few close ups and I then zoom out and film Jason, "how's your breakfast Jason?" I ask him on camera and he mumbles, "good" to my phone the 'camera' and I end the video. A few seconds later, the door bell rings and then the door closes. Ana shouts, "hey Lily, where are you?" And I stand up from the table and peak my head out of the kitchen door and she sees me and heads this way and I sit back on my seat and continue to have my breakfast.

In class...

"So guys this is what I am wearing today: black leggings, my Calvin Klein White bralete, my white and black Nike jumper which is tied around my waste and I have my red superstar suede trainers. And this is what my dance studio looks like..." I say to my camera and then film around the room, at the moment the room is empty because my class mates are still getting ready.

I check my phone to pass the time, I came over already ready today, couldn't really be bothered on getting changed. I see that I have a message from Harry so I click on it, read it and obviously reply.

He's asking if today after class would be okay to meet his family over dinner, I don't have anything planned for later on today so that would be great. I reply saying exactly what I just thought but I add a few kisses and emojis also. He then replies saying that he will pick me up after class.

"Are you ready to learn our last move for the end of year show?" Ana says, making me jump because I didn't hear her or any one else come into the studio. "Ana you scared me.." I say and we both laugh. "Yeah can't wait to get this routine over, it's taking forever but I love it!" I finish saying after we laugh.

After class, outside waiting for Harry.

I take my camera out again and film, "I have just finished my dancing for today, we learned our final step for our end of year dance show and I can't wait to perform it and share it with you all. I think that I am going to end the vlog here because for the rest of my evening I am going to be doing something quite personal but I hope you have enjoyed today's vlog and I will talk to yous later. Bye bye!" I say and stop recording. I wonder where Harry is, I have already been outside for almost ten minutes. Maybe he's stuck in traffic, it's a little cold outside I didn't take a jacket with me because earlier on it was sunny. I take my jumper which is around my waist and I put it on, I hope Harry will drive us back to my house so I can get changed, there is no way that I am meeting his family wearing my dance gear. It would be like Harry meeting my family in his gym clothes, it's just a big no no and a bad impression. Just when I am about to stress out even more I see him pulling in and waving for me to get inside the car.

"Hi Lil sorry I'm late, how are you?" Harry says and places a quick kiss on my cheek, "Hey Harry it's okay. Im good, how are you?" I say as we drive off, "I'm good, are you wanting to go home and get changed?" He asks and I nod. "Yes please, there is no way I am meeting your mum wearing this and sweating!" I say to him and he laughs a little.

A few minutes later we are at my house and we are in my bedroom, I am trying to find my blue ripped knee skinny jeans. I am wearing a plain black t-shirt and my red check blouse on top of my top and I am going to wear my vans black and white check plimsolls. Harry picks up my jeans and chucks them over at me, "ouch" I say to him and then turn around to see what hit me and it's my trousers on the floor. "Thank you Harry, where were they?" I ask him and he points to my makeup table chair and I put them on. Yes I am getting ready in front of Harry but I'm not completely naked, I put pants and a bra on in the bathroom after my quick body shower. "Okay I'm ready!" I say and Harry stands up from my bed and smiles, "beautiful!" He says and I don't say anything back. We make our way down the stairs and I hear the front door close and it's Jason coming home from school, "hey how was school?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders. "Okay then, bye Jason! Tell mum that I am with Harry please!" I shout, I have no idea if he heard me or not.

Harry's PoV-
I wonder what's up with him, he didn't reply to Lily when she asked him about school but just passed past her and went into the living room without saying a word. "Are you okay?" I ask Lily who keeps on fidgeting with her fingers inside the car and not talking, "I'm a bit nervous!" She admits and I place my left hand on her thigh and continue to drive.

"Please don't worry, I'll be with you!" I reply and she puts her hand on top of mine and says, "okay, I trust you."

We arrive to my mums house, exactly the same time as does my sister. We both get out the car and make our way to the front door where, Gemma is standing waiting for us to go inside. "Hey sis!" I say and hug her, "HI" she replies and looks at Lily who is behind me. "You must be Lily?" She asks and Lily nods, "Yeah Gem this is Lily!" I say and we go inside the house and make our way into the living room to see mum.

"Aaaah my babies are home again!" My mum says and quickly gets up from the sofa and hugs us all, including Lily. "Lily sweetheart you are beautiful, how are you?" She says and I look over at Lily who is blushing. "Thank you Mrs Styles, I am good thanks, you?" Lily replies and my mum nods her head and tells us to sit down, "I am even better now that you are all here together!" My mum says.

So far everything seems to be going well, when I talked to my mum earlier on about Lily, she seemed really excited to meet her and see if what I have told her is true which it all is.

I hate asking but so many reads and the votes and comment rates don't match :(. Please vote and comment guys xx