The 'One'

After a whole night of wedding planning, I am exhausted and had to wake up quite early today as I am going dress shopping with my mum, Ana, Gemma and Anne. I am hoping I find something today, last time I went dress shopping I didn't find anything I liked enough to buy for my wedding. I am really excited but a little tired so I am hoping I have a great day with the girls. I am currently getting ready, I am just brushing my hair and putting it up in a messy bun and Harry is laying on the bed on his phone, like usual. "Good luck babe!" He says as he looks up from his phone to see that I am now dressed. When he sat down I started to get changed and now I am ready to go downstairs and leave. Gemma and Anne are meeting us at the wedding dress boutique. I sit down next to him and give him a quick kiss on the cheek as I pick up my phone from my bedside table. "Thank you. Love you!" I reply before leaving. I open the door and grab my bag on the way out and I hear him shout, "I love you!"

I go downstairs to see Jason in his school uniform about to leave, he waves as he sees me coming down and he leaves. Mum is waving him off by the door and I place a kiss on her cheek, "Morning, ready?"

"Hello darling and yes, was just checking Jason was getting picked up by Matthews mum. Lets go." My mum replies and takes her bag off the hook on the wall and follows me out the door. We make our way to the car and climb in, mum is driving us down because I have decided to vlog today as it is a special day. I pick up my camera and press records as soon as we drive off.

' Morning lovelies, today I am going on a special trip to find my wedding dress and I wanted to take yous with me. I have so many thoughts going through my head from last night, so many ideas that I want to tell you guys everything. Not a lot was planned last night, apart from the wedding theme which I will keep as a secret for now. Mum how excited are you?' I ask her and move the camera to fix on her and she smiles. "Very" She says and continues to drive and concentrate on the roads. I move the camera back to me. 'As yous can see we are stuck in traffic which is normal in London' I finish saying then film the roads until we get to the boutique, I will be putting it all in fast motion when editing the clips. I wait for mum to park the car before I pick up my camera again and film. We are parking just in front of the shop. I can see Gemma, Ana and Anne waiting outside.

I turn my camera back on, 'We are now here guys.' I say and film the girls in front of the shop waving towards me and mum as we make our way over to them and then inside the boutique.

"Ana can you please film for me?" I ask her and she nods her head so I give her my camera and let her film whatever she wants apart from the actual dress.

"Hello ladies, Welcome to Your Special Day Boutique. My name is Jessica and I will be helping today, who's the lucky lady?" Jessica asks and I put my hand up.

"Thats me, I'm Lily." I say and she smiles. We all follow her inside the shop and we go into the back room where there is four silver suede sofas, with a table by each sofas side with champagne and crystals for decor. In front of the sofas is a changing room which looks pretty big as the curtains are open and there is a big mirror and then a little stage to stand on to see the dresses. It looks really cute in here, I love it. The girls take a seat and I remain standing while Jessica asks me a few questions on what I am looking for.

"What colour, style and length are you going for Lily?"

"I want white, Grecian style and long with a trail I think but might change my mind if anything else sticks out. I am looking for something very chic but girly."

Jessica nods and shows me a few dresses which fit my description, I have three to try on which look beautiful. Jessica and I are inside the fitting room and I am now inside my first dress. I look in the mirror before going out to show everyone and I like it but its not what I want. "What do you think?" Jessica asks me as she ties the back of the dress.

"I like it but don't love it" I say and she nods her head in agreement, she then opens the curtains which reveals me in the dress to the girls.

"Its not the one!" I say and mum, Anne and Ana agree. Gemma looks undecided about the dress.

"I like it but I don't think it is very you!" She adds in.

I go back inside the dressing room and try the second dress, it is cute but I don't like the top half on me, I don't have that much boob to fill it and I would be worrying about it all the time. I show the girls and they all agree and now I am in my last dress and its the best one yet but still not it.

"Aw darling its pretty!" Mum and Anne say.

"But not beautiful!" I mention, "Its not it either." I add in and they continue to drink the champagne.

Jessica looks like she is thinking of something, and as soon as we are inside the changing room again she speaks. "We do have one dress which just came in and is one of a kind?"

"Can I see it please?" I ask and she smiles and leaves to get it from the very back of the boutique.

I wait a little while until she arrives and shows me the dress.

Vote and comment please x