First Date!

I am about to get inside the car and drive over to pick up Lily, tonight I am taking her on our first date ever. I am so excited but also nervous. I feel so lucky but I am sure she feels as if she is the lucky one, who knew that by watching someone online and being a superstar would put us together. The world really has plans for us all in the strangest ways.

Tonight everything seems to be quite and so far no paparazzi has followed me, hopefully it will stay this way all night. I wouldn't want anything to spoil our night, as I turn around the corner to her house I am swarmed by paparazzi. It's almost like they knew what we had planned, we never told anyone and it's not like we tweeted it! Unless Lily said something on snapchat for her fans but even then she shouldn't have to worry about these kind of things all the time or ever.

I try my best to not be noticed as I park the car near the back door to her house and pull my hood to cover up my face and I face the floor, trying to avoid any eye contact with all the flashing lights. The night I decide to go out without security is the night I get noticed. "HARRY STYLES!" I hear coming from behind me. "THATS HIM!" I hear from another side of me and I walk a little faster and soon enough I am by the house door knocking and Lily answers, and quickly lets me inside and shuts the door on all the flashing lights.

"Hey! Sorry about that Lil." I say.

Lily's PoV-

Even in the living room with the curtains closed I can see all the flashing lights and soon enough I hear shouting, I hear his name being shouted and then the door goes off. I get up from the sofa and open the door to let Harry inside as quickly as possible and I shut the door. It's hectic outside, my house is surrounded by people and to be honest any chance of privacy has flew out the window and possibly our date too.

"Don't worry it's not your fault! Hey." I reply and he pulls me in for a hug and leans his head on my shoulder and rests it there for a couple of seconds and then looks at me. "I'm telling the truth, Harry it doesn't matter as long as your here and I am here." I say and he chuckles softly to himself as we make our way inside my living room, "I'm glad your here since its your house Lil?" He says and I nudge him. "You know what I mean!" I reply and Harry smiles. We both peek out the window, hiding behind the curtains: trying to see how busy it still is outside. "We will just have to run for it!" I say and he looks at me not thinking I was joking because his face is very serious.

"Sorry Lily, I really wanted to have a night night out with you for once." Harry says as he approaches closer to me and takes my hand in his. "We can, forget about them and focus on us. We can just run to the car and then they can follow us, I don't mind as long as we are together!" I reply and he smiles as he takes my hand up to his mouth and gives a gentlemen kiss. "Come on." Harry's says and I do as I am told, we make our way to the back door and leg it to the car.

"LILY WHERE ARE YOU GOING TONIGHT?"

"HARRY IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"

"HILLY!"

"WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?"

These are a few of the things I could hear on our way to the car, it felt like we were running forever until we went inside the car but it was probably just a few seconds with loads of flashing lights and loud screaming. I should probably get used to it sometime soon, but then again Harry has been at this for ages and it still bothers him.

"Hilly is that meant to be our ship name?" I ask Harry as he drives to our secret located date, "I guess so but it sounds like 'willy' we should make our own" he replies.

At the Hard Rock Cafe

As soon as we turned into the corner I knew where he was taking me, my favourite restaurant in the area - the Hard Rock Cafe. Harry parks the car a few blocks away and we make our way inside the cafe and get shown to our seats and of course we are followed.

"Here is your table Mr and Mrs Styles." The lady says as we take our seats, we got a table near the back of the restaurant so we couldn't be disturbed by the noise outside. "Mr and Mrs already!" Harry says and I laugh. "Steady your horses, she was probably just being nice." I say and Harry laughs as well, we both pick up the menus and then wait for the waiter to come to our table and get our orders.

"You know.. You are really beautiful!" Harry exclaims as our food arrives to the table and I thank the waiter. I blush of course and think hard on what to say, "thank you, you are beautiful too." I reply and he blushes also. "How's your food?" Harry's asks me as I take my first bite and I can't reply because I have literally just stuffed my face with food and probably look like I am doing the 'chubby bunny' challenge. Which means I do not look pleasant believe me, I've done this challenge for my channel and I looked like an elephant. So I just nod and Harry continues on eating his food.

One hour later.

"Ready to go back out there again?" Harry asks as he takes my hand again in his and tips the staff on our way out. "Always!" I say and before we go outside, we go through the kitchen in the back and we stop before pushing the door open. Harry takes a red rose from behind his back and gives it to me and we kiss each other. "It's beautiful, thank you!" I say and Harry pushes the door open and of course we are greeted with flashing lights everywhere. The only good thing is that tomorrow morning my rose will be in the newspapers, it's beautiful like Harry.

We once again make our way to the car by running past all the paparazzi who are also running, trying to catch up with us and to of course take more pictures so they can get paid.

"HOW WAS YOUR DATE HILLY?"

"WAS THIS YOUR FIRST DATE?"

"FANS WILL BE HEART BROKEN!"

"WILL THERE BE A WEDDING SOON?"

Another few things we hear until we get inside the car and drive off. "I guess that the paparazzi are behind in the news because we are already married!" Harry says and I look at him, a little surprised he said that but then I remember what we were called when shown to our seats. "Yes Mr and Mrs Styles!" I reply a few seconds later. "But for real Lily, can I ask you something?"

"It wouldn't be the first.." I say and laugh a little then stop when the car stops beside an ice cream van. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Please comment and vote x