Concert

"Hey!" I reply, we drift apart from our hug and Harry helps me with my luggage after his security men offered to help me, carry them but Harry said he would take them instead, ofcourse I am carrying some of my own as well.  We make our way back inside through the back of the airport so we don't get mobbed by fans and paparazzi, no doubt we have already been spotted because we are now at the front of the airport about to go inside of the car.
"L, is it okay if you go inside and I'll be there soon. Just going to meet fans." Harry says to me and I nod, then climb inside the car and watch him through the window, walking up to the crowds of girls and boys. I wonder what it's like being in the public eye all the time, I think I should probably tell Harry that I have no idea what I am doing here, in Boston.

A few minutes later, Harry is next to me in the car and we drive off - yet I don't know where we are going, once again I am clueless.

"Harry I had something to tell you." I tell him,
"Your not pregnant are you?" He says
"What no!" I reply quickly and he laughs and I do too eventually,
"I'm just kidding, what is it?"
"To be completely honest I have no idea why I am here and what's happening!" I say
"To be honest, me neither." He replies.

A couple of hours later...

I turn my camera on as I sit on my hotel room, hi everyone I am in Boston, tonight I am going to see One Direction live for the first time ever! I was lucky enough to have this opportunity thanks to one of my viewers.. Harry Styles hahha, the flight was quite long and tiring so I am going for a quick sleep for a bit and then get ready for tonight. I then turn my camera off and I set an alarm for five o'clock so I can be ready for half past six, which is when I will be picked up and taken to the special venue for the concert.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep!!!!

I wake up, glance over at my phone and place my thumb on my button to unlock my phone and stop the alarm from ringing. I notice that I also have two new messages, one from 'Ana' and one from 'Harry'. I open Ana's message first-

Ana~ hey poop, where are you?xox
Lily~ hiya doll, it might sound crazy but I am in Boston!xox
Ana~ wtf! What are you doing there???xox
Lily~ hahaha again it's going to sound crazy but I am here with Harry, going to watch him perform. Xox
Ana~ ooh lala, FaceTime me later?xox
Lily~ of course xox

I then click on Harry's message-

Harry~ you ready?x
Lily~ hey and no I just woke up, why?x
Harry~ bum x
Lily~ huh?x
Harry~ we were going to pick you up on our way to the venue, can you be ready in about 20 mins?x
Lily- uh yeah I guess but I'll have to do my makeup when we get there?x
Harry- yeah that's fine, Lou can do it x
Lily~ it's okay I can do it myself plus she has to help you guys look amazing or fans will be disappointed x
Harry~ yeah okay, see you in 20 x

I throw my phone back on to my bed and get up and have a look inside my suitcase and try and find something that is at least half decent for a concert. The only outfit I could put together was, my black ripped knee skinny high waisted jeans, Calvin Klein Grey Bralette, black leather jacket and my grey all star converses. I think this is nice enough and comfy too, which is a bonus! I also put my hair into two French pleats, like piggy tails almost. I then grab my makeup bag and I pick up my phone and by the time I have it all, my phone rings and its Harry telling me to come outside and that security will be waiting for me at the reception.

At the venues ...
I turn on my camera and film a little of backstage and a little of the boys hanging out, I only filmed this after I asked for permission of course. The boys are about to go out on to the stage and I will go and take my seat in the VIP area and film them as well as watching them.

Please vote and feel free to comment ! X