Double Date

The video Harry and I filmed yesterday was a huge success, our fans liked how we answered five questions each rather than just doing some from my twitter account. Tonight, we are going on a double date with Jake and Anna. Their date was a success and they have been on another since then and are now together. I am so happy for them, they are so cute together and it was just a matter of time until it happened. Harry is currently on our bed, on FaceTime to Niall and talking about their records while I am sitting at my dressing table doing my makeup. I was going to make a video of me getting ready but I don't have the time for it, I need to get ready quickly. Harry is already ready, he is wearing his ripped black skinny jeans and has a white shirt on which shows off his tattoos and muscles, he also has his black vans on.

"Yeah Lily is here." I hear Harry say to Niall over the phone and I wave as he flips the camera to show me.

"Hey!" Niall shouts.

"Hi!" I shout back and turn back round to finish my makeup. I grab my 'velvet teddy' lipstick and open the lid and bring it up to my lips. I then put my lipstick back inside the drawer and walk over to the wardrobe and take out my T-shirt dress and style it with some knee high black boots.

Once I am ready, I sit back on our bed and wait for Harry to come off FaceTime.

"Bye L!" Niall shouts through the phone.

"See ya Niall!" Both me and Harry reply.

It didn't take us long to leave our house, Harry was already ready to go and all we had to do was grab our jackets. We are in Costa now, currently waiting for our favourite couple to arrive. I texted Ana and she said they have left and are in the car.

"Hi what can I get you?" Says the young boy, costa has started table service in New York.

"Hi can I get a medium hot chocolate please." I say and he smiles and then looks down at his note pad and writes down my order before looking back up at Harry.

"I'll have a large mocha please." He says and then the boys leaves.

Just as he leaves the coffee shop door opens revealing Anna and Jake. They walk in hand in hand with big smiles on their faces when they spot us at the table in the corner. "Hi guys!" Jake says and we greet them as they take a seat.

"We just ordered." I say.

"I'll go up and order." Jake says as he gets up from his seat and Ana looks up at him and slowly smiles.

Remember to vote and comment x