Our home

Im so glad to be back home, we were only away for two weeks and yet it feels like it's been ages. Now it's time we go back to our normal lives, but today is the day we get to move in to our new home which we both designed. It's been a long wait but well worth it, every inch of this house is perfect, we couldn't ask for anything better. It's customised to us, I have my own recording space for YouTube and harry has his own recording studio which he wanted. I'll probably do a house tour soon, it's all decorated it got done when we were on our honeymoon.

Harry and I are currently laying on the sofa in our living room. Our journey was super long and tiring. "How you feeling?" He asks me as he massage my legs which are on top of his.

"Happy." I simply say and he smiles.

"What about you?" I add in.

"Me too, I've got everything I need right here." He replies.

Tomorrow it's back to work, harry and I have a meeting about something quite exciting which we have been planning for months and tomorrow we get to see the final product and get to share it with everyone.

"I'm so glad to be back." I say and he nods.

"It's weird but in a good way. Tomorrow should be good."

"Hopefully, can't wait to see how it turns out." I tell him.

For the rest of the day we watch tv and chill on the sofa with a couple of snacks and tea. The day passes by pretty quickly and it's now ten o'clock at night.

"I'm knackered." Harry says as he turns the tv off.

"Let's go to bed." I say and we both get up and head upstairs to our room which is on the third floor.

It stills surreal that this is our home and this is our new bedroom and I love it so much, it's perfect. Our bed is massive and so comfy. I'm just waiting for Harry to come to bed, he is currently taking his clothes off.

"How's the bed?" He asks as he comes over.

"Lovely." I say as I watch him getting inside to see for himself.

"Perfect." He says as I move closer to him and rest my head on his chest.

If you have enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment! It means a lot to me to see all of your interactions. Lots of love 💕