Lily is a Directioner

The more and more I listen and watch the guys on the stage having so much fun with each other and interacting with their supportive fans, is amazing to watch and listen. Every other concert that I have been too, none have been like this and to be completely honest I wish I had a group of friends like the boys! Don't get me wrong I have 'Ana' and she is great and my best friend.

"How amazing are they guys? I am having such a good time and I hope all of yous watching this vlog are enjoying it! I've filmed a few clips of the concert but not too much, I will insert the clips here now." I finish saying and then turn my camera off, once I am editing these clips I will insert the short videos I have taken of tonight. They boys are on their last song and it's been really good, the VIP area really is something else and I am so grateful that Harry let me come tonight!

4 minutes later....

The concert has ended and I am making my way back stage. It stills feels very strange to go back stage and talking to 'One Direction' purely because I feel like I got backstage passes to meet the boys and get a photo and once that happened I would have gone home and started life like normal again. But this isn't the case, I can't seem to find Harry anywhere or any of the other boys. All the people I seem to see are either crew members or stylists and security, I decide that I should probably ask someone where he is. I walk up to a man who has 'security' written on his shirt, "hello excuse me, I was wondering if you have seen Harry?" I ask him as he unfolds his arms and looks down at me, yes I know I am short - thanks for pointing it out security guard.

"Who?" He says, seriously why would he ask me that, does he not know who he is being a security guard for. "Harry Styles?" I ask him and he grins, "ah yes I do but I'm afraid I have to escort you out,
Fans shouldn't be back here without permission." He finishes saying and takes a hold of my right arm and starts walking with me further way, and I have no idea what is happening right now.

"Sir I was invited by Harry, I've got VIP tickets!" I tell him but nothing I say seems to be working, "I've heard that before young lady." He says and chuckles to himself, in the far distance I see the back door with a sign saying 'exit' and we seem to be heading that way.

If this couldn't get any more awkward, I can hear a group of girls, fans screaming. I guess I have been mistaken for a fan, or maybe even a stalker. "Sir seriously, you have made a mistake." I try to say in the nicest possible way because at the end of the day, he doesn't know me and he is just trying to do his job. He completely ignores everything I am saying and keeps dragging me towards the exit door, as we approach the groups of teenage girls- one of them says my name and I try to turn to see her but I can't really move. This guy is so muscly I am scared to move a single bit!

"Lily where is security taking you?" I hear them say and I can't reply.

"Sir?" I say and he finally stops and looks down at me once again. "What is it?" He replies, I really hate this situation right now "my name is Lily, I am a YouTuber and a friend of Harry's, Harry Styles.." I say to him once more, and he grins again. What is with this man, why can't he listen to me and go ask someone if what I am saying is actually the truth. I really don't want to be dragged out of the arena with all the paparazzi outside, I will be on the front of loads of newspaper as the 'crazy fan' who was dragged out from backstage by a security guard.

"Okay."
"Okay?" I ask him and he nods,
"I will go and check what you are saying miss." He replies and leaves me there, in the middle of nowhere and so I walk up to the group of girls and chat to them, they are quite nice. I have learned that three girls have been here all night, they never managed to get tickets for the concert so they came here to try and see the boys.

A few minutes later...

I can see the security guard walking down to meet me again and I think I see 'Harry' as well coming closer to me, in the midst of all these young girls. I try my best to get out of the crowd and I walk up to him and he hugs me, "I am so sorry L, are you ok?" Harry asks me and I smile, "Yes I am fine!" I reply. The security guard comes closer to me and he says how sorry he was, he wasn't told anything about my presence for tonight show. "It's okay, you were just doing your job!" I assure him.

In the background I can hear all the girls, "Harry I know this is a big ask but could you go and talk to the girls. They have been here all night as they didn't get tickets for tonight's show." I say and he nods.

After Harry went to meet all his fans and has made sure they all have a safe way to get home, we start walking back to the lounge area (backstage). "Sorry again about all of that" he says and I shrug, "it's alright, I'm just glad I won't be in the front cover of E! Tomorrow morning!" I reply.

Harry and I both laugh, "wonder if I would get to pick the title" Harry says, and we both laugh again and then I reply after a few minutes of silence. "Directioner got loose" I say and he looks at me, "that would make a good front cover headline title, but are you fan now?" He asks.

"I guess you could say that." I reply.m

Thanks for all the support so far, vote and comment x