Rumours

It has been about an hour since we met Eva, she came back to say bye to us before leaving. She really was the cutest little girl I have seen in a while, and she was all smitten with Harry which made me think about what our future could look like. We have met some lovely fans since Eva, there was a group of fans who started making some videos on YouTube after watching some of mine. It was nice to know that after watching my videos they felt they too could make their own. I congratulated them and asked for their YouTube channel names so I can check them out later tonight. I feel like there are so many people who take their time and make videos, as well as editing them and they don't get the credit for it. I remember when I first started making videos and had no clue how much my life was about to change and be the way it is now.

Harry is currently talking to a boy who is a massive fan of his and I am waiting for the next person in the line which is a girl named Jasmine. Most of our guests have name badges which makes it easier for me and Harry to say their name when talking to them. I can see her walking up to me pretty fast, I look over at Harry and he shrugs his shoulders before looking over at Jasmine and once he has, he looks a little worried but continues on talking to the boy who is called - James.

"Hi Jasmine!" I say as she stands in front of me.

"Take a seat!" I say and she slowly sits down and then whispers.

"Is it true?"

"What?" I ask her, in my whispering voice.

"About you and Harry splitting up?"

"Uh no, why would we?" I ask her, I am not sure where this conversation is going and to be completely honest - I hope it goes okay. Maybe she read something online, I know how the media can be sometimes. However, I haven't come across anything.

Jasmine looks down at her feet before looking back up at me and replying. She looks pretty uncomfortable but I am sure I look the same, if not worse.

"People have been saying that all over the media. You are on the news with a picture of you and Harry in which it looks like you's are arguing." She says and then continues before I get a chance to reply.

"It's also being said that the reason for arguing so much is that Harry is back with that girl, who he cheated on you with before." She adds in, leaving me in complete shock.

It takes me a minute to compose myself and Harry is now in the conversation, I'm pretty sure he heard almost everything Jasmine just told me.

"Harry did not cheat on me, the media made it up to try and split us but we came out stronger." I say to her and she smiles. Harry then joins in and asks her a question which is also on my mind.

"Where have you been seeing all of this?" Harry asks her and Jasmine pulls out her phone and shows us her Twitter feed and it is full of these rumours.

Vote and comment please x