Feed Back

I hear the front door open and I shut my laptop as he enters our home. My video uploaded a few minutes ago and I was just scrolling down Facebook and checking out some viral videos which are actually pretty funny. Harry takes off his shoes by the door and joins me on the sofa. "Hey!" He says. It looks like Gemma won't be coming back tonight.

"Gemma settled in?" I ask and Harry nods.

I move the laptop to my other side of the sofa and I move closer to him and lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me. "It's back to just the two of us." He says, making me smile but obviously he can't see it.

"I love you." I tell him.
"I love you." He replies which makes me smile once again.

"Have you uploaded your video?"
"Yeah, I hope they love it as much as I do."
"I'm sure they will, let's have a look at the feedback!" Harry says as he reaches over me for my laptop and brings it over to us.

I move from his chest and sit up next to him as he opens up my laptop. He turns to look at me, "ready?"

"Yeah!" I take a deep breath and look at the screen to see all the feedback. Most of them are nice but of course there is the odd nasty comments.

"So proud of you." Harry whispers as he places a kiss on my forehead.

Please vote and comment x