Eva

Harry and I have been on tour for a week now, we have been to seven different locations in America. We are at our last stop which is Florida, we are not doing any meet ups/ tours in the UK - at least not at the minute. We have planned to go back to England in a couple of weeks time, to see our family and continue our wedding plan and get some help from them. Things with Ana and Jake have progressed a little, they are friends but I know they both like each other and Jake is thinking of asking her out on a date next week. They have spent the last week together as me and Harry have been away. Although they both came to visit us on our first tour in New York on our opening night which was lovely. It was also the first time we had seen them together, even if they were coming to see me and Harry.

Harry and I are about to go out and meet our fans, we are not doing a performance tonight as we did one last night. We have two table at the back of the room surrounded by fairy lights and with fluffy seats behind them for us to sit on. We also have a selfie booth in the corner, where we can take photos with our fans and give to them to keep. On the other side of us is a few table and chairs and food tables so if we get hungry, we can move over there. We also have a few stalls around us, that we thought would be nice.

"Ready for our last one?" Harry's asks as he nudges me, after noticing I drifted off else where. I look up at him and take a few seconds before answering.

"Yeah, I can't believe it has been a week already!"

"Me too! At least now we can go back home tonight."

"I do miss our bed." I finish saying as I see a young girl approaching us.

She takes such small steps but I don't blame her, she is tiny and looks quite young. I start waving at her as she gets closer and she smiles, I can see that she has a missing tooth which just makes her look even cuter. "Adorable." I whisper over to Harry and he nods.

"Hello! What's your name?" I ask her.

"Eva!"

"It's nice to meet you Eva!"

"How are you today?" Harry asks her which makes her smile again, even wider this time. Looks like we have a Directioner here.

"I am better now that I am here to see you!" She says and gives a shy smile as she looks over at me.

"That's great! How would you like a photo?" Harry asks her and she nods her head, so he gets up from the chair and joins her in front of my desk.

"Do you want me to take one on my phone or are you's going in the booth?" I ask them.

Harry looks over at Eva as he kneels down and she replies, "Lily will you please take it?"

I pick up my phone off of the table and snap a picture of them. Harry really does look amazing with kids, and he is great with them to! "Done, want to see it?" I ask Eva and Harry puts his hand up.

I show Eva the photo and the turn to him, "Harry?" I ask and he smiles and puts his hand back down.

"Can I see it too?" He asks, making both me and Eva laugh.

I look at her and she nods her head, so I show him the photo. "Beautiful." He says as he hugs Eva and returns back behind the table and takes a seat .

"It was nice meeting you! Have a great rest of the day Eva!" We both say and she smiles.

"Thank you! Can I please have a hug Lily?" She asks, making my insides shutter - she is so cute.

"Of course, come over here." I say and she comes behind the table and sits on my lap and I lean in to give her a hug. As I do, I hear the sound of a camera snap and I look over Eva's shoulder to see Harry taking photos.

"Thank you!" She says as she gets off my lap and she heads away from us and in the corner of my eye, I see her with who I presume is her mum - who is holding her hand and taking her around the stalls.

remember to vote and comment x