Husband Tag

Today is our second last day here and I've realised that I haven't filmed enough to upload a sneak peak of our honeymoon, so today me and Harry are filming and then probably just chilling in the sun again. We are currently sat outside our hut and I am waiting on Harry to sit down.

"Just coming." He shouts and appears shortly after.

I start recording.

"Hi guys, today I have something which is very special to both Harry and I. We have done the boyfriend tag which if you haven't seen I will link it in the description box and today we are filming the husband tag. We decided to do it today because I haven't filmed much content to be completely honest so this will be going at the end of what I have filmed of our time here so far and of course the lovely background."

Harry and I are sitting with our backs to the ocean so it's a beautiful background so my viewers can see it as well.

"I'm quite excited to this video, it's our first one as a married couple." Harry mentions which makes me smile when I look at him.

"I love it. You ready?" I ask him and he holds his thumbs up.

"First question, how many likes did my first video get?"

"Ooh I remember this one because I had a quick look at your channel last night, you got 300k likes." He proudly replies.

"Yeah that's right but that was after you tweeted about me. To begin with I only had a few like 100 or even less."

"So you kind of got it wrong." I add and he frowns.

"Basically right, next question please." He says while pouting which makes me laugh.

"How long have we been together?" I ask him.

"We were friends for a couple of months, we have been together for three years but officially for two and a half." Harry says which brings on a smile from both him and I.

Please remember to vote and comment! Thank you all x