That Night

It's currently seven o'clock and I am sitting in my living room waiting for Harry to arrive, he should be here any minute now. I have decided to wear my plain black skinny jeans with ripped knees, chelsea style boots and a cream coloured jumper. It was raining a few minutes ago so I thought I should play it safe with my clothes, hopefully it will stay dry once me and Harry get some ice cream, I look down at my phone to see if I have any notifications and I see that I missed a call from him. I pick up my phone and dial in his number and wait for him to answer..

*phone conversation*

Hi sorry I didn't pick up I never heard my phone ring, is everything okay?

Hey it's fine and yeah everything's fine, I'm just running a bit late. Traffic is horrible and I think I've been spotted by the paparazzi so I had to take a different route.

Ah gosh, you close I'll wait outside it might be easier if they are following you?

I don't think they are following me but if they are it doesn't matter right?

Right hahaha I will see you soon, drive safely Harry

*end of conversation*

I wonder what it's like to have a lot of people following you everywhere you go, taking pictures and videos of you at all times. It must be a pretty hard life, having no time without the flashing lights in your face. Just as I started to get deep in my thoughts the door bell goes off, it's probably Harry.

I stand up from the sofa and head towards the door but my mum already raced me there and opened the door, revealing Harry standing on our door step talking to my mum. "Harry hi!" I say as I squeeze past my mum and walk out the door to meet him at the steps, "Hey Lily, it was nice to meet you Mrs Sparks have a good night" Harry says to me and my mum and we make our way to his car. "Sorry but I had to get Roy to drive us, I had to stop driving half way here because of the paparazzi. I hope that is okay?" He asks and I nod, and we entering the back of the car.

Lily and Harry are now at the ice cream parlour•

When me and Harry walked inside the ice cream parlour, almost everyone inside here turned around and basically stared at us till we took a seat at a table in the end of the shop. It's quite a weird feeling having everyone's eyes on us, I'm pretty sure people are talking about us. Harry is just back from ordering our ice creams at the till and he doesn't seem a little bit bothered with all of these eyes on us.

"Do you like it here, we can go somewhere else if you would like?" Harry says and I shake my head, "I'm fine here don't worry plus you just ordered!" I reply and he laughs.

"It won't be the first time I order something then cancel it." Just after finishing speaking he stands up and hold out his hand and waits for me to take it, I look at him for a while till me moves closer and I take his hand as I stand up. "Let's go?" He says and I nod, we leave the ice cream parlour but not before Harry gives a donation at the till.

"Where do you want to go?" Harry asks me as he pulls his phone out of his jeans pocket and dials Roy's number and I only know it's 'Roy' he is calling because once he answered the phone, Harry said his name. I see a car pull up infront of us most likely being Roy, "We can watch something at my house if you want?" I reply as we approach the car and Harry opens the door to let me in. As we both climb inside the back, Harry says "Okay that's fine, Roy we are going to Lily's house."

One hour later...

"So what is this TV series meant to be about, fairy tales?" Harry asks me as he puts his hand inside the popcorn bowl, we are currently watching season 1 of 'Once Upon a Time' I have watched them all but I thought it would be nice to re watch them all over again with him. "Yeah kind of but they all have twists and turns. Do you like it?" I say and he nods as he munches on his popcorn and I rest my head on his shoulder and pull the blanket over us.m

Remember to vote and comment x