Home

Harry's PoV -

I am currently in the backseat of the car on the way back home. We have around half an hour left until we reach New York and then about fifteen minutes to get home. I cannot wait to see Lily, it's not been too long but long enough to miss her presence. Although we have FaceTimed like every day and if not then texted and called each other. It's been a busy couple of weeks with this tour, it was good to get back out there with my fans and give them more material to listen to whilst I take a break and reunite with my loved ones and continue on planning the wedding which had to go on hold while I was away. I pick up my rucksack from the seat next to me and move it on to my lap so I can get my phone out and text her to say that I will be home soon.

Lily's PoV -

I just got a text from Harry saying that he should be home in under an hour and I am currently  on top of our bed in my joggers with my hair up, no makeup and eating chocolate while watching gossip girl again. I have already watched it over four times but it's just so good. I should probably get up though and make a little effort to see him, I keep the tv on as background noise while I fix my hair in the mirror and then apply my moisturiser and then tinted bb cream, I can't be bothered putting a lot of makeup plus it's just to see my boyfriend.

...

I sit up from my bed as soon as I hear a car pull up, I look out the window to see harry getting out. I quickly run down the stairs and jump in his arms as he opens the door.

Harry's PoV -

As soon as I open the door I hear her footsteps coming down the stairs and I turn around to Lily jumping on me,  which makes me drop my bags on the floor.

"Hi babe!" I say to her as I put her back down from the steps which she jumped from on to me.

"Harry so happy your home!" She answers followed by a smile which in turn makes me smile.

Its such a nice day out there and pretty warm also, I'm thinking it's the perfect day to go down to the beach and get some ice cream.

"Wanna go to the beach?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go now? Can unpack later." Lily replies as she grabs my hand and leads me outside and then she stops to lock the door.

Vote and comment x