Plans

Now that our families know about our engagement we can start to plan it before going back to New York. We have a few days left in London before we return back home, the big question on both our minds is 'where' we will get married although we aren't planning on marrying soon. We are going to stay engaged for a while then marry, we don't want to rush into it.

"Babe?" Harry says as I drift into my own thoughts and quickly snap back to reality. "Sorry was just thinking." I tell him and he smiles, "It's okay, any idea on a date?" He asks and I shake my head in denial. "Not till next year?" I ask and he nods.

I can't believe that last year I was just a girl who danced and made YouTube videos and now I am dancing with stars in America and engaged to Harry Styles. It's crazy how much can change in a year and I have him to thank for, if he didn't come into my life then I don't know what I would be doing now instead of this.

It's such a lovely day in London surprisingly, it's a good start to spring which gets me thinking. "Harry?" I shout over to him as he stood up and went through to the kitchen. A few seconds later he pops his head out the door.

"Yep?" He says.

"I have a date in mind."

He soon smiles and he fully enters the room and sits next to me, awaiting for what I am going to say next.

"What about spring or summer time?" I suggest and his smile widens, showing his big dimples.

"Sounds great! They are both my favourite seasons of the year."

"Now we just have to pick a date."

He leans closer for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Should we go on a walk and get some ice cream?" Harry suggests and I nod.

"Yeah let me just go get changed and then we can go."

I jump off the sofa and head to our room, once I there: I pick up my suitcase and have a quick look at what I brought with me. I didn't think it would be hot here so I didn't really bring much 'summery' type of clothes but I did bring a cute white and yellow summer dress and sandals with me. I guess they will do, so I quickly change into them. "I'm ready!" I shout.

I come out the room to see Harry, in his normal black skinny jeans and a white top and his black flip flops on. He puts his thumbs up when he sees me, making me laugh a little. "Let's go." He says.

Harry closes the door behind us and we start walking, it's still pretty hot - at least hot enough for ice cream. "I forgot how much fun a simple walk with ice cream can be." I tell him.

"I know, we need to sort out some time in America to hang out, just the two of us."

Remember to vote and comment x