Birthday Surprise

Harrys fallen asleep, I have had so much happening in the last few months that I completely forgot that tomorrow is my birthday. I have practice and so does he, so we probably won't have time to do anything together, it's my twenty first birthday.

I turn my bedside lamp off and pull my covers up and try my best to go to sleep.

Next Day...

Harrys PoV -

I wake up to the alarm ringing, I quickly turn it off and turn to see her, she is still sleeping which is good because it's her birthday today and I'm going to make some breakfast. We have been so busy that she probably thought I wouldn't remember, little does she know I have something planned for today.

Not quite sure if this food will taste good but, it's just toast, beans, cheese spread, apple juice and I've put a rose next to the food on top of the napkin. I try my best to be quite when going up the stairs, but they squeak a little: the good thing is she is deep sleeper. I go inside our room, to see her awake and looking at me with a big smile on her face as her eyes move down to see what I'm holding.

.....

Lily's POV -

This morning was so cute and unexpected, Harry remember it was my birthday and sweetly made me some breakfast and drove me to my practise. I am currently taking a small break before we do one last practise for today, everyone seems to be getting tired after six hours of dance practise.

"Lily, you ready for once more?" Ana asks as she heads over to me, I nod and she extends her arm out and I grab on to her arm as she pulls me up from the floor. "Thanks!" I reply before placing myself in the middle and shout for the other to join us on the dance floor.

.....
"Good practise everyone, I think we should call it a day and go home!" I say and the guys nod and grab their things. Once we are all ready to leave, we head out of the studio and I try to call for a cab. Who knew it was so hard to just wave for a cab in New York City, if we were still in London I could just go on my uber app and get one in minutes. I pull my phone out and text Harry to see if he has finished his practise cause then he could just pick me up and we could go back home together. A few seconds later, my phone beeps and it's him saying that he is still in the recording studio and probably will be there for a while. Great I'll be spending most of my birthday at home, alone. The joys of becoming a grown up.

I continue on waving for a while until I see Caleb, one of Harry's friends from the city. "Hi stranger". He says as he comes up for a hug, "Hi Caleb, what you doing?" I ask him. It's been a while since I last saw him, Caleb travels quite a lot with his modelling which he does with Kendall: it's pretty cool. "Was doing some last minute Christmas shopping, you?" He asked.

"Just came out of the studio and trying to get a cab." I say as one stops in front of us, how convenient. "Well there's one, oh happy birthday!" He says and waves goodbye as I get inside of the cab and tell him where to go. I make my way up the stairs until I reach my front door and open it, to smelling burning candles. I take my coat, scarf and shoes off and drop my bag by the staircase and make my way through the house.

I see Harry sitting at the table, with candles lit and food out, as well as a Tiffany box on top of my plate.

Remember to vote and comment, lots of love x