HarryKnowsLilysOnline

When I woke up today my phone was going off like crazy and I didn't know why, till I fully opened my eyes and was strong enough to move my hand from my bed and on to my bedside table to get my phone. I had gained '1,000' subscribers and my videos had a lot of views all of a sudden, I was extremely happy that I couldn't stop smiling but I still didn't know why it all happened over night. I went on to Twitter and noticed that I had an extra '500' followers and yet I still didn't know why, only then did I notice that I had a notification from 'Harry Styles' he mentioned me in one of his tweets and I could not believe my eyes and obviously either did my vocal chords because I started screaming at the top of my lungs. It's not everyday someone, anyone can say that 'Harry Styles' tweeted and mentioned them on Twitter!!! His tweet said-

Discovery of this week is YouTuber 'Lily' she is new and is still small online but she is great. @LilyIsOnline

- I can't believe he actually likes and watches my videos and with his help people now, know about me and check out my channel. His tweet to me said-

Hey L, I just wanted to say keep doing what you do. You are amazing. H x -

A few hours later

It has now officially been three hours since Harry tweeted me and made me trend on Twitter, everything is changing so quickly. Everyone online is trying to understand why he mentioned me and if we were friends, I have received loads of calls and emails from the media asking for stories but I don't have any. Even if I did I don't think I would sell them, I don't believe on selling your friendship. I haven't tweeted him back yet, I will probably do that in a minute and I will also follow him.

I click on my Twitter app and type in his name on the search bit and his follow button turns blue, meaning I am now following him and a few seconds later my phone pings to let me know that Harry has followed me back. I better tweet him something now that he is online-

Harry thank you so much! It means a lot, can't believe you watch my channel x @Harry_Styles

- I think that was short and sweet and not 'too' over the top, to be completely honest I had no idea what to tweet him. Today I am uploading my 'Q&A' video and the funny thing is I actually got asked a few questions on 'One Direction' and 'Who my favourite band member is' and obviously without knowing he watched my channel I said him and kept talking over and over again about him. Cringe much or what, oh gosh what is he going to think of me now! Hopefully he will be too busy to watch that video of mine right?

I never wanted too much out of making videos for YouTube, I never thought a lot of people would be entertained by me let alone watch my videos and subscribe to my channel. The more views I am receiving the more emails I am getting from 'Youtube' itself, talking about money.

I started YouTube because I found it fun and so many people before me did it and they seemed to enjoy themselves online and make new friends as well. University is hard and it makes time precious because I hardly have any time for myself, I am either at school, filming or editing. I knew that having University and a YouTube channel would be tricky but it's well worth it. I am in my last year of university for dancing and I can't wait for the end of year show, I am not the main lead dancer but I do have a solo piece in the performance. I better upload this video before it gets too late, the weekend is over today and I am back to school tomorrow.

Harry's pov-

The reaction to my tweet about Lily is going crazy and worldwide, '#LilyIsOnline' is trending and I hope that she is getting a good response online. I know that she has gained more subscribers and viewers on her YouTube channel and that her number of followers on Twitter is growing. I hope that she woke up today and had a great start to the day, she deserves it. Lily is a student and is also a YouTuber, and I thought that being a famous teenage boy who is part of the biggest boy band in the world was tricky to handle. I seriously have no idea, how I would survive in University and having a 'part- time' job.

"Harry have you seen what is trending on Twitter right now?" Says Niall who is sitting next to me on the tour busses sofa, as he eats his salad. God knows why Niall is actually eating a healthy meal, he is probably just eating it, so he can take a picture and upload it on Instagram. "No what is it?" I ask him and he takes a mouthful, unable to reply he points to his phone showing '#HarryKnowsLilyIsOnline'.

Don't forget to comment and vote please x