Back to Reality

We have just landed back in Britain and already my phone is buzzing away, my notifications are blowing up more than usual. Harry and I get up from our seats and head out of the plane and down the stairs and we can see massive crowds of people and in front of us are our bodyguards who will escort us out of the airport and into our car without being attacked by fans. "You okay?" Harry asks me as we make our way through the crowds, all we can hear is the crowd screaming our names. "I'm fine,you?" I ask him and then as soon as we have passed the bigger crowds, I take my phone out and try to see why my phone is going crazy and I see a text from Ann.

Text -
Ann: are you okay?x

Why would she be asking me that, nothing bad happened in Spain: the total opposite. I had a great time away, not having to worry about anything apart from my end of year dance show tomorrow night. We continue walking towards our way and I am still looking down on my phone, hoping to not fall on the floor soon. "Watch your step miss." Says one of our bodyguards as I almost miss the step and fall face first into the back of our car, "what's going on?" Harry asks me as we take our seats and drive off. I ignore him and continue to scroll down my tweets and all I can see is that my fans are upset with Harry but I don't know why.

I click to see the trends and something doesn't seem right, there's one trending called - #HarryIsCheating

I decide to click on it and I'm secretly hoping that it has nothing to do with my Harry but unfortunately, I see something I never ever wanted to see. It's a picture of him with someone who isn't me, and the worst part is that they are kissing. I quickly get off Twitter and put my phone down and I look over at Harry who is sitting beside me, he has his hand linked with mine and I rather quickly remove mine from his, making him stare at me in confusion with one of his eyebrows up.

"Have you checked your phone since we landed?" I ask him sounding differently than usual, he shakes his head and takes out his phone from his pocket and from where I am sitting, I can see that his phone is blowing up with loads of mentions too. A couple of seconds later he starts to stutter and just looks at me without saying anything and on his phone he has that photo on display, clearly showing me what he never told me. "Why did you do it?" I ask him and he locks his phone and puts it down and looks back at me and shakes his head - in denial and he tries his best to tell me that it isn't real but I'm not blind, I saw it.

"How could you do that to me?" I ask him.
"I didn't Lily, I swear!" He says.
"Harry I saw it, you saw it. I've got proof that you cheated on me, I just don't understand how you could do that to me, or anyone." I say, with tears rolling down my face, feeling like they are burning my cheeks, as they get heavier by the second.

"Lily it's not true, that photo is edited." He claims.
"I want to believe you so badly!" I reply.
"Why don't you?" He asks.
"Because I don't want to get hurt any further." I respond and he moves closer to me, as close as he can get in the back of this car.
"I'm so sorry I didn't want to hurt you, but I am not lying. I never cheated on you and I never will." He says.
"I know you never will because I am done." I tell him.

"Lily please! Can we talk about it back at home, when we get out of this car." He says and I shake my head, "Norman can you please stop the car and let me out." I say to the driver and soon enough he stops the car and I open the door and get out as fast as possible but of course Harry tries to stop me, by taking a hold of my arm and as soon as I stare at him - he lets go and looks at me with tears filling his eyes.

"Lily I.." He starts to say but I interrupt him, "How can I be so stupid, I was falling for you." I say and I start to walk away from the car.

It means a lot if you all vote and comment x