Harry

"
Hi everyone my name is Harry Styles and if you don't know who I am that's okay. I am in a boy band called - one direction. But that doesn't really matter, I'm not making this video about me but about me saying sorry to the one person who understands me. I don't want to make this cheesy or anything but if I do sound cheesy then just bare with me please. I'm not making this so people fee sorry for me, this is simply for one girl, my girl and her name is Lily.

I don't really know how to just sit here in front of a camera and talk about how I feel but I will try for you. I wanted to make this for you, Lily.

Okay here it goes, sorry for such a long start, I guess I'm not really good at this and I have no idea how you do it!

Lily I want you to know that I would never do anything to hurt you. I knew that for us to be together it would be very hard but we tried our best, heck we did. The world that I am in is different from the world we both used to know, this industry that we are both now in is extremely impossible to escape. It doesn't matter how hard we try it will bite us back. I never meant to drag you into all of this craziness but I am glad I did because if I didn't, I would have regretted it in the long run.

The media have been able to destroy me as a person, by accusing me of cheating on the girl I love. Shit. You know I was waiting to tell you that I love you in person and I will again and again. I will apologise for as long as it takes, I know you are hurt and I am fucking mad at the media for making things up and staring our relationship. It's not right, it's fucked up. I am not trying to make excuses although it may seem like it. But I don't need an excuse because I didn't cheat on you, I'm not that kind of guy. I hope that deep down you believe me because you know me, the real me.

I don't want you to be sad anymore, it messes me up to see you like this but it isn't about me, it's about us.

I have no idea why some people would think I would even look at another girl the same way I look at you because for me, there is only you and I don't need anyone else. You make me happy and there is nothing else I could ask for. We have been through a lot but that's the process of a loving relationship.

I have never understood why people are cheesy when it comes to loving someone but that's because I have never been in love. My prospective of cheesiness has changed, people aren't cheesy. They are saying and doing what they feel because they love someone and people only find it cheesy because they don't have it themselves. It's part of being human, falling in love.

I am so sorry for causing so much heart ache, you are the only girl I need and I want to make you laugh not cry. The world is nasty and is trying everything to keep my apart from you and I won't let it. If I do then I am giving up, and there is saying 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' This is true for me, it's killed me to see you this way but not literally, it's made me a stronger person otherwise I wouldn't have been making this video for you.

I want you to be my girl and only mine as I will be only yours, if you will still have me. I promise you that I haven't done anything to hurt you because hurting you would be hurting me. You are part of me whether you like it or not, there is so much about you that I love. You have a kind heart and you make mine beat faster and your smile shows me that I make you happy as you do me.

I promise I will never hurt you again.

Lily, if you have made it till the end, thank you!

I love you more than words can say, I hope to see you soon so we talk, face to face. This whole process of filming and editing is really hard so I'll give you credit.

I will probably get hate for this but I don't mind as long as it's me who gets it and not you.

I love you."

I stand up from my chair and click the record button to end filming, I grab my laptop and upload this video on to YouTube and hit upload.

Please comment and vote x