Harry's a fan of a Youtuber

"Morning everyone I forgot to end last nights vlog, I was really tired when I got back to my hotel room. All that happened last night after the concert was: I was mistaken for a fan and almost escorted out of the venue but luckily was saved just in time from embarrassment. Anyway I won't be vlogging today, I am going to have a relaxed day and plan a few new videos... Bye everyone, thank you for watching and remember to comment and hit that thump up button if you enjoyed this vlog!" I say and I then turn off my camera and place it back on top of my bedside table and I pick up my phone. I scroll down my latest feed on Twitter and Instagram and all I seem to see is pictures of Harry, no surprise there. Last night after I basically told Harry that I like his band, he kept telling me that he knew I would change my mind on them, some time soon. We then just relaxed for a while and watched some clips which I filmed of the concert and then I came back to my hotel room and fell asleep.

I'm not quite sure how long I am staying in Boston for, today is Saturday and I have classes again on Monday. I have no idea when my return date for my plane ticket is and I don't even know where my ticket is! Did I even buy a return or was it a one way ticket. I am completely losing my mind, the only thing I can think of doing is calling Harry and ask him, if he knows anything. I'm hoping he does otherwise I am practically screwed.

*Phone conversation between Lily and Harry -

Hi Harry can I ask you something?

Hey Lily, yeah sure what is it?

Did I mention anything about my return to England?

No I don't think so, is everything okay?

Erm not really... I am kind of lost

Wait what, where are you? Are you ok? Stay where you are I am on my way.

End of conversation*

Why did he end the call, I'm fine just freaked out a little about returning back home but it's nothing I can't solve. Oh man he is on his way to come and 'rescue' me from nothing more than an organisation skill which I don't apparently have. I am still laying on my bed, wearing my pyjamas and I haven't brushed my teeth or anything and he is on his way, I better get up and try my best to somewhat get ready or even look decent at least. I push my covers off me, I can now feel the chilly breeze coming in from the Windows which are open. I probably opened them last night and forgot to shut them before I went to sleep or rather fell asleep. I get out of my bed and shut the windows then walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.

Half an hour later.

"Hey are you okay?" Harry asks me as soon as he enter my room, I nod and motion for him to come closer and sit next to me. "I'm fine you know, you didn't have to come here. If you'd let me finish speaking on the phone you could have not wasted your time on me." I say to him and he shakes his head, "well you haven't wasted my time and you wouldn't have called if you didn't need to talk to someone!" He replies. He is partially correct there, I called because I was panicking over a small detail and if I was back at home I would have just phoned or texted 'Ana' but because I am here in America, Harry was the one who i leaned to.

"It's silly really, but I can't seem to find my return plane ticket and I don't even know if I bought a return or one way." I explain to him and lounge back on to his chest, we are both now kind off laying on top of the pillow on the bed. "Well it's no problem if you haven't booked a return.." He begins to say and he's right I can just buy another one, they aren't even that expensive but before I say anything I let him finish talking. "You can just travel with me!" Harry says and I just stare at him till what he just said sinks in, I am pretty sure he just said I could go back home with him but not in that way, what I mean is he just said I can travel with him back to England. "Harry you don't have too.." I say, it's true he doesn't owe me anything, he has already let me come to his concert for free last night and it's all too much already. I mean I'm not one to decline a free flight back home but he is being too nice. "I know but I want too, you know it can get lonely travelling on your own!" He says, how lonely can it really be, if he was that lonely he could pick anyone to go with him and they would! But then again he's picked me and I haven't agreed to it, yet.

"Don't you all travel back home together in one plane?" I ask him, I have always thought that the band would return home together and fly to places together but I guess I was wrong like usual.

"We used to but not anymore, we all have our own planes and it's easier that way really. We can spend time on our own for a little while before returning to all of that craziness out in the world. You probably have no idea what I am talking about but will you travel back home with me?" Harry asks, he is again right I don't really know what he means about the craziness out in the world but that can be a conversation for another day. I hate it how he is always right or rather seems to be.

"If you insist!" I reply and he jumps up on the bed making me bounce my head of his chest, and then he wraps his arms around my waist. "Can I ask you something?" Harry says and removes his arms from my waist and moves to look at me, "yeah sure!" I reply.

"What's it like being a YouTuber?" He says and it takes me a few minutes to say anything back. "I don't really know, I'm not that big on YouTube but I can tell you that it's pretty fun and I get to meet great people who watch my channel." I say and he grins, the kind of grin that shows he is about to say something 'clever'.

"Great people like me?" He asks and I nod my head. "I suppose that's right!" I reply. We lay on the bed for a few minutes without saying anything just looking up. I don't know what Harry is thinking about but I am thinking about the dance routine that I should have made up for Monday's class.

"L, can I ask you another question?"
"Of course you can."

"Would you ever consider going on a date with me?" Harry asks me.

Remember to vote and comment x