Getaway

It's the morning after Harry arrived back home from his tour, we had a very relaxed evening yesterday after going on a walk and eating ice cream. I have been up for a while now, long enough to have noticed that Harry hasn't had clean underwear for a few days - he never packs enough, I think he underestimates things sometimes. Today isn't as nice as yesterday, it's cloudier and a little colder too, I make my way back into our bed and wait for him to wake up. I have opened the curtains so it shouldn't be too long until he opens his eyes from the light coming from the window, this way I don't need to try and wake him up. A few minutes go by and he finally starts to open his eyes, one at a time until he focuses on me after looking over at the window to see the curtains open.

"Morning, sunshine." He says.

"Morning babe, unfortunately there is no sunshine today." I tell him and he frowns.

"I wish it was a nice day for us to go out and enjoy our days together when we don't have anything to do." I add and move closer to him.

He wraps me in his arms and kisses my forehead, "Well my love, I may have something up my sleeve." He mentions, making me curious of what he might be thinking or planning.

He extends his arm over to his bedside table and gets his phone. I move over to the other of the bed and check my phone while he does his thing. I look over at him and see him smirking at his phone. "Okay so I have something that may lighten up your day, I know it's lightened up mine." He says.

"Go on." I reply waiting to hear what he has come up with, within about five minutes of looking at his phone.

"We are going to Malta for a couple of days, we are both free for at least three days so we can take a short trip somewhere sunny and hot. What do you think?"

"I think that is a very good idea babe!"

It's also a good opportunity to film more video content for my page before I make the big announcement video on my channel. I can't believe we are going to Spain for the next few days before we both go back into work next week.

"When is our flight?" I ask him.

"In two hours, we should start packing."

We both get out of bed and start to pack and then getting ourselves ready to leave the house and go catch our flight. It has been about half an hour and both our suitcases are ready and are already in the car. I quickly pick up my camera from the kitchen counter before leaving the house and locking up behind us. I switch my camera on as we get inside the car.

'Hi lovelies, só Harry has surprised me with a gateaway treat, we are going to Malta for a few days and I wanted to take you all along with me on our travels together. So the journey begins now, enjoy..."

Please vote and comment x